Mitsubishi Evo 6

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
Nice bit of showing off last night. Car looked well rolling. Great road presence. Think a turbo vein is embedded in my grill :laughing: what had you out my part of the world?

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Nice bit of showing off last night. Car looked well rolling. Great road presence. Think a turbo vein is embedded in my grill :laughing: what had you out my part of the world?

Just back from over the board .. Car was boggin :worried: lol we were headin back home to coans

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
Aye it looked stinking as all proper evos should. That's my work run. Hateful road. Living out in Corbet now.

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
got a rocker cover off ebay a few months ago.. and finally got it left in to be painted after i made my mind up what colour i wanted.. i went with a ford pearlescent paint with extra metalic flake :grinning:

null_zps19e8f84b.jpg

null_zps134576a3.jpg

have a 3 point strut brace to go on.. its currently red.. and ill rub it down and get it painted in satin black.

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
yeah.. took me ages to pick a colour that would tie in with everything :grinning:

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Looks well!

Thought you were selling this yoke?

The guy who offered the big money turned out to b a time waster.. Sent confirmation of his flights and then texted the night before saying he cudnt make it

It's not for sale but if some one wants to pay big money for it.. It can go .. Same as my m3.. Got made a offer that I cudnt say no :grinning:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
The guy who offered the big money turned out to b a time waster.. Sent confirmation of his flights and then texted the night before saying he cudnt make it

It's not for sale but if some one wants to pay big money for it.. It can go .. Same as my m3.. Got made a offer that I cudnt say no :grinning:

Sadly happens all too often. Had numerous PM's about my car this week and most from total time wasters who were more nosy than genuinely interested. (n)

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
Saw a white 5 or 6 gettin mapped on the moira road yesterday, they look so menacing on the road.

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Saw a white 5 or 6 gettin mapped on the moira road yesterday, they look so menacing on the road.

must keep a eye out for it.. i know theres a white 5 knocking about lisburn now.. one of the guys off evo ireland owns it.. use to own the yellow evo7/8 260 with dui reg

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
Aye thats marty, dont think it was him. Prob momentum doin the mappin if using that road. Pulled into allinghams and the idling was up and down like a whores knickers then took off like a scolded cat.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.