Mitsubishi Evo 6

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Aye thats marty, dont think it was him. Prob momentum doin the mappin if using that road. Pulled into allinghams and the idling was up and down like a whores knickers then took off like a scolded cat.

what wheels did it have?

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Makes two of us lol

The bottle of red wine before going out maybe wasnt such a smart idea for me

U can't stand red wine.. If you ever see me drinkin it you know I'm a goner lol

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Jeepers, didn't even realise it was for sale. Great news it going so quickly Bronko (y).

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Whats in mind next dude? Or has the mrs put the foot down and have you saving :p

Had the Evo for 3 years nearly.. And had no more plans for it :grinning:

As I said before Bronko...I've a wee Italian stallion here for ya!!

Not my style Huni :p

Jeepers, didn't even realise it was for sale. Great news it going so quickly Bronko (y).

Cheers dude.. Was only for sale on Pistonheads and mlr :grinning:

Perhaps his mammy has finally asked him to move out before he hits 30?! :p

Congrats on the quick sale Bronk!

Hahaha she's kicking me out

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Make sure he looks after it tony.. Or I'm taking it back lol

Good difference between that an the one i had.. I need something with that kind of power for the roadyself now :grinning:

He will look after it well all right. But you could see it at trackskills trackday soon too :grinning:

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Good difference between that an the one i had.. I need something with that kind of power for the roadyself now :grinning:

He will look after it well all right. But you could see it at trackskills trackday soon too :grinning:
Superb ... It deserves to be tracked :grinning:

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Hell of a car to let go of! T'was a truely stunning beast, must have been painful to part ways. Onwards and upwards though!

Thankfully she's staying at home, we loose all the goodens to the mainland all too often.

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
im glad the car stayed local... will be nice to see it about the odd time :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.