Mazda 3 MPS AERO
image-jpeg.107017

Love this picture, like album cover

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Only one way to find out....

Turning circle is a bitch on them and 4WD nothing to write home about but tbh I reckon it would get round most of flagstaff and all of todds leap

Cheers, the turning circle is a joke alright.

Lack off weight could be an issue, but as John said, only 1 way to find out :p

Strap something heavy into the bed of it and tear away.

If you can get up a bit, try more speed, if you really can't get up try even more speed :p

Pently of others about to tow you up a hill if your in trouble and you can turn and take another route in a lot of places.

I might head to the next one. I'd be afraid to try it on my own and mess it up lol

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
No one will mind if you get stuck, gives us something to watch/laugh at :p

Just don't get stuck within 10mins of just being rescued like @gav525, I mean you got stuck going downhill again hahaha

Just didn't have the clearance for them deep tracks, an extra inch and I'd have been fine. An extra inch lol, story of my life!

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I read an article in Landrover Owner International today regarding greenlining in Donegal.
It has been mentioned on here before so I thought I would post the link to let others see.
We can contact the owner of the website for advice and guidance if necessary.

Greenlane Donegal - Donegal has numerous sandy beaches, bays, secluded harbours and coves for the visitor to seek out and discover.

I got in touch with them via Facebook a while ago. I've closed it down now though.

A werkender would be fantastic. Set sail on Saturday morning, stop in at @weeloaney's on the way past for lunch, then onwards for a bit of greenlaning and set up camp for the night...

Don't think the brother would be as forthcoming in bringing the trailer to Donegal if I broke down though... Lol

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
I got in touch with them via Facebook a while ago. I've closed it down now though.

A werkender would be fantastic. Set sail on Saturday morning, stop in at @weeloaney's on the way past for lunch, then onwards for a bit of greenlaning and set up camp for the night...

Don't think the brother would be as forthcoming in bringing the trailer to Donegal if I broke down though... Lol

Sure just invite yourself and everyone else to my house there :p

Least I'd get a couple of hours extra in bed.

Could probably do a little "greenlaning" at mine before leaving too lol

Last edited:

simy

RMS Regular
Sure just invite yourself and everyone else to my house there :p

Least I'd get a couple of hours extra in bed.

Could probably do a little "greenlaning" at mine before leaving too lol

You're over estimating their stamina.

seaside-racer

RMS Regular
Drives
discovery & wrx
Sounds like it could be interesting, I've seen a lot of greenlaning stuff from Donegal and some of the views looks amazing. I'd be up for the run.

karl7900

RMS Regular
Drives
Touareg 3.2 V6
I'd be up for a bit of greenlaning too. Are there nice b&b's on route cos I don't do camping lol

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
These are the routes I found from a search a while back.

Screenshot_2016-03-13-18-04-55.png

Quick search of b&b's in Donegal is bound to show a decent amount around there I'm sure

Last edited:

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Yeah, I got a bit ahead of myself with the whole camping thing.

B&B will most certainly be the best bet.

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
If someone wants to organise a bit of greenlaning by all means go for it (y)
I'm not in a position to organise anything at present as free time is limited as we start to pick up work again.
But if I can make it I will, Will likely take the shogun tho, particularly as I might not have time to get the series fixed anytime soon!