New Focus Rs

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I like my Audi and would like to keep to it if I could but the rs3 gets a terrible rating in certain places I have looked at .The fact it would be a year old car I wanted it puts me down to a 2012 or 13 car in the rs3 whereas I could get 2015 golf or maybe 2016 in the focus .How about the golf with revo ect as it wouldn't be kept standard for any more than 2-3 days lol.

power is not the issue with the golf, the Focus does't actually feel fast, i just think the focus is geared fully at drivers where as the golf is a fast family car

Mark King

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
power is not the issue with the golf, the Focus does't actually feel fast, i just think the focus is geared fully at drivers where as the golf is a fast family car
The golf r I drove was terrible put your foot down and it had to think before it moved,and the sound was terrible. I'd be disappointed if I owned one.as for the focus they don't feel fast but you look at the speedo and you see your going well! As said its a typical rs,a drivers car.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
The golf r I drove was terrible put your foot down and it had to think before it moved,and the sound was terrible. I'd be disappointed if I owned one.as for the focus they don't feel fast but you look at the speedo and you see your going well! As said its a typical rs,a drivers car.

That's what @Tinners said, cruising nicely and he told me the speed, didn't take long in covering tar...

Bronk

RMS Regular
What about those performance pack (If that's the right term?) GTi's?

Personally I'd have the R as a daily and the RS for weekends lol

Don't think the performance pack gti are not that much faster over standard .. bbs boy would be the best to ask .. he owns a lovely one

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.