2017 Nissan GTR Prestige - Storm White

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time
I love it mate and health to enjoy it.im a real nissan fan but I cant get out of my head that in a fortnight on paper its a year old. Would nissan not hold fire till January or was excitement too much for you. Looks amazing,fair play

vibe_kid

RMS Regular
Drives
Deng Deng Deng
I love it mate and health to enjoy it.im a real nissan fan but I cant get out of my head that in a fortnight on paper its a year old. Would nissan not hold fire till January or was excitement too much for you. Looks amazing,fair play

you're as bad as my ma....... the xmas i got my master system i wouldn't let my sister play it.... something was said like "let her play it for 5 mins, sure you will have owned it for a year in a few days".... quickly told where to go lol

Reactions: WSM

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
You say that but I sold my M4 which was a Jan Registered and JF group sold it as a 14 plate even though it was Jan 2015.

In short. It really makes no difference. It's like saying if I bought it in Nov it would be 13 months old in January. Load of nonsense :grinning:

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
You say that but I sold my M4 which was a Jan Registered and JF group sold it as a 14 plate even though it was Jan 2015.

In short. It really makes no difference. It's like saying if I bought it in Nov it would be 13 months old in January. Load of nonsense :grinning:

I done the same with my Cupra. It's registered 2015 but a 2016 car. Dealer said the difference if anyone classed it as a 2015 car is minimal and not worth talking about.

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time
Yeah I know its not actually a year old but on paper when trading in its a 2016 car. Just curious thats all dude. Health to enjoy it and good luck with it..

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Yeah I know its not actually a year old but on paper when trading in its a 2016 car. Just curious thats all dude. Health to enjoy it and good luck with it..
Lol. Well it's an MY17 GTR but yeah... I'll not be worried about it. I'll let the other lads who care worry about it :party:

250ish miles now. While to go :worried: might take a run up the coast tomorrow.

First tank of fuel into it courtesy of Texaco Super Premium :party:

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Did I spot you going through Belfast past City Hall earlier? I was in the Continental Market and spotted an R35 but couldn't see plate or tell if it was th facelift car.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
IMG_4968.PNG

A pic from today.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Did I spot you going through Belfast past City Hall earlier? I was in the Continental Market and spotted an R35 but couldn't see plate or tell if it was th facelift car.
Probably. I spent about three weeks trying to get parked!

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
After we left the waterfront I sat in Traffic for ages, couldn't get parked so came up the road.

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
Was this about Knocknagoney heading Bangor direction today? All I could see were the tail lights and was raging I wasn't heading the same way to catch a glimpse!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.