2017 Nissan GTR Prestige - Storm White

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Was this about Knocknagoney heading Bangor direction today? All I could see were the tail lights and was raging I wasn't heading the same way to catch a glimpse!
Yup....... stinking lol!

scub

Banned
Thanks all...

Run in service is 1200 miles. Prior to that the car is treated like a new born baby. Which will be hard to do....... but after 1200 miles it's party time :party::party::party:
remember having to run the stroker in on the evo @ like 0.0## bar boost.... longest thousand miles you'll ever do .
superb looking gtr must say (y)

Reactions: WSM

Conor

RMS Regular
All the chat of not being able to/finding it hard to replace the M4, bollocks! Lol that is several steps up. Fantastic.

Those seats look incredible too. (y)

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
giphy.gif

johnm

RMS Regular
Get someone with a set of rollers and run it for a day will soon clock up the 1200 LOL

Does look awesome, the pic of the bonnet showing the fleck in the paint is outstanding!

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Get someone with a set of rollers and run it for a day will soon clock up the 1200 LOL

Does look awesome, the pic of the bonnet showing the fleck in the paint is outstanding!
Haha that's one way!! The bedding in is for the suspension though so not sure a roller would make it worthwhile. Have to run it in COMFORT for 600 miles. We're on about 330 now!

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Haha that's one way!! The bedding in is for the suspension though so not sure a roller would make it worthwhile. Have to run it in COMFORT for 600 miles. We're on about 330 now!
I know it's not designed for economy but what sort of mpg you getting pottering about.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Honestly no idea. I'll check. First fuel up was at like 220/230miles I think.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.