Gas Monkey at J&F cars in Belfast today.

Martyn

RMS Regular
Word has it that Richard Rawlings from Gas Monkey is at J&F cars Belfast today to buy the 5 Ferrari Testarossas that he has in the showroom.

Anyone anymore info. He was spotted in Dublin airport this morning.

Attachments

• 78DCD758-C037-4AD3-AC37-8D50013F927A.jpeg
    78DCD758-C037-4AD3-AC37-8D50013F927A.jpeg
    174.6 KB · Views: 253

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
I follow him on Facebook, and he did post a few days ago that he was coming to Dublin and Belfast and was looking for suggestions as to what to do.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
My cousin painted one of the ferrari for J&F.

They have 5 in total but only one was a full running car.

He was buying the lot.

Cousin was with them all yesterday and today living the high life lol. Terry Bradley & Paddy mcdonnel there also.

Hillbill7

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 225
Definitely all true known JP all my life even happened to be in when they arrived a while back. Check out there social

Vinny30

Drives
Bmw E30 M3

He was buying the lot.

Cousin was with them all yesterday and today living the high life lol. Terry Bradley & Paddy mcdonnel there also.

He was buying the lot.

Originally there was 6 of them, a friend of mine in Dundalk has the last one, he bought it about two years ago right when J&F got them first, awesome machines, he still has his it’s in pretty good condition it wasn’t running as the engine was removed but had no bodywork modifications done to it