Gas Monkey at J&F cars in Belfast today.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
Not bad at all, just means you haven't seen anything he's done.

I used to love watching Fast n Loud, absolutely brilliant mindless TV.
Shame he's turned into a bit of a drunk and a complete ball bag.
I haven't been able to watch any of his recent YouTube stuff at all. Looks like Dennis Collins doesn't have much to do with him either nowadays.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Shame he's turned into a bit of a drunk and a complete ball bag.
I haven't been able to watch any of his recent YouTube stuff at all. Looks like Dennis Collins doesn't have much to do with him either nowadays.
I haven't watched any of his YouTube stuff to be honest. Haven't watched anything from him since the Fast n Loud days!

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Haven’t really watched any of his stuff since Aaron left, it was a good show back in the day and I really enjoyed watching it.

To be honest I didn’t even know he had a YouTube channel.

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Tbh I thought Aaron was a bit of a nob near the end, seemed to just try and spend as much money as possible whether it made sense or not. Always liked KC, they made some cracker cars.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
He tried to set up a mega race with the Street Outlaws main people, changed the rules come race day and still got smashed.

The new Fast & Loud stuff is muck.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
I watched the F40 video a few years ago and only know him from that, I’ve never seen anything else.

He‘s a fairly wealthy guy these days. I do find it amusing that he always shouting “USA”, America is the best etc, etc. But he drives a Porsche, and his wife drives a Range Rover.

pablo

RMS Moderator
Watch the odd vid that pops up on YT but the magic is long gone.

He is big into that Petrolhedonism show in England and seems to be the main attraction. Don’t see the appeal myself.

Arfur

RMS Regular
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
He’s be on the joe rogan experience a couple of times. Worth a listen, some good stories and insight into his background and the show. Not to mention the hilarity of what his da is up to in the nursing home 😂

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Last time I was at J&F there were only one and a half testarossas....... Mind blown!
IMG_20220916_142933673_HDR.jpg

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Speaking of J&F, that unit that Rawlings visited in Mallusk now has a different name on the side of the building (Amco/Arco maybe?). Seems odd since it was only built 2 years ago. Has J&F Group folded does anyone know?