People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

88micm

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M235i
Sister's car on the left, parked within the lines. Can't say the same for the tool on the right :poop:

Attachments

• IMG-20221208-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20221208-WA0001.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 149

azzymo

RMS Regular
Drives
Bikes
North Street Car Park yesterday.

As I walked through towards to rear pedestrian gate, I quickly realised that no space had been left in the middle double row to allow the cars parked to the left of the picture, or the cars to the left of the double row to be able to get out to the exit on North Street. The other exit to Rosemary Street is only pedestrian. This is what happens when car parks are not marked or manned and people are left to their own devices

IMG_20221222_134305035.jpg

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Sitting in my car having lunch at work and I can see 3 out of the 4 EV charging stations are taken up by a mk4 golf, C class merc and a Q5 and the other one is blocked by a CRV with its hazards on.

See some god awful driving when I'm on my lunch in this car park

Was literally saying the other day that the new charging spaces where being well looked after 🤦‍♂️ suppose christmas shoppers are a different breed of shopper

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
North Street Car Park yesterday.

As I walked through towards to rear pedestrian gate, I quickly realised that no space had been left in the middle double row to allow the cars parked to the left of the picture, or the cars to the left of the double row to be able to get out to the exit on North Street. The other exit to Rosemary Street is only pedestrian. This is what happens when car parks are not marked or manned and people are left to their own devices

View attachment 383495

I have a post about this exact same thing a few pages back 🤣

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Not bad parking but what blows my mind is why people make it so hard for themselves when choosing a parking space.

Was in Lidl Connswater yesterday and witnessed this guy attempting to park in a space between two cars when he could have had the choice of maybe 20 spaces just 3 up from where he was.

Dumbass