RMS Cars & Coffee Sundays 2023

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

carmad.

RMS Regular
Drives
good old bird
@Cro I’m happy to donate a bottle of whiskey/case of beer to the security guy if it helps. (Not a joke)
crowd fund the security guard may be we can get some drag racing out the front like “ not me btw “ we used to in an old industrial estate 😂

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
I'm going over to Manchester to lift the new motor so I definitely won't make it

Marynarz

RMS Regular
Drives
Alpina B3 Bi
I happen to know the guy who runs The Junction pretty well if that is the venue you want to go for. There is good space there, but definitely not a place where any nonsense will be tolerated. If you want l can chat to him. Think 60 cars turning up out of the blue might cause some issues 🤔

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
The spot beside Starbucks at j1 is excellent to be fair, I've been to a few events there, but folks where strictly on best behaviour and 9 times outta 10 psni drove in to do a check on us. Handy for coffee and crappers however.

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
I happen to know the guy who runs The Junction pretty well if that is the venue you want to go for. There is good space there, but definitely not a place where any nonsense will be tolerated. If you want l can chat to him. Think 60 cars turning up out of the blue might cause some issues 🤔
Always worth asking 🤞🤞🤞

Q.S Gav

RMS Regular

Where is it?

Ask the question and see if you can confirm something.

Seems there is plenty of us still willing to meet tomorrow morning.

Marynarz

RMS Regular
Drives
Alpina B3 Bi
Where is it?

Ask the question and see if you can confirm something.

Seems there is plenty of us still willing to meet tomorrow morning.
Won't be for tomorrow, as l am travelling today, but for the future l will have a chat with him sure 👌🏻

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
I'd got my leave sheet with the wife signed for that one too, always a shame when the minority ruin it for the majority! :mad:

Anyone know of any C&C happening this weekend? My wife is in England with the boys so i've just my 6yr old daughter to entertain. Would have been handy to get out for a spin. Might just take her for a scenic ice cream newcastle direction if theres no events on! :joy:

vtec1

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus st
I'd got my leave sheet with the wife signed for that one too, always a shame when the minority ruin it for the majority! :mad:

Anyone know of any C&C happening this weekend? My wife is in England with the boys so i've just my 6yr old daughter to entertain. Would have been handy to get out for a spin. Might just take her for a scenic ice cream newcastle direction if theres no events on! :joy:
Rs owners day at ballee in ballymena

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4

Shall we all just do a run up the Antrim coast to Bushmills again?

Meet at J1 - unofficially - and then burn up to Larne. No BBQ - just a run out with like minded folks?

AidanMcG

RMS Regular
Drives
6R

The Ford event already mentioned or JPCCNI are doing their festival of motorsport show in Loughgall

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
Shall we all just do a run up the Antrim coast to Bushmills again?

Meet at J1 - unofficially - and then burn up to Larne. No BBQ - just a run out with like minded folks?
Funny I was contemplating just heading up the north coast for the coast run from Larne anyway! :grinning: So i could be up for that!

Marynarz

RMS Regular
Drives
Alpina B3 Bi
Hi everyone. Spoke to Chris, who runs The Junction in Antrim and he is happy enough for a meet to take place there. There are a few rules that we would have to adhere to, nothing too unreasonable imo:
- needs to be planned for a certain date
- need a couple of marshalls with hi-viz vests (can organise those)
- area of meet needs to be coned off
- no nonsense of any sort, donuts, burnouts, etc...
- Sunday morning timing

I would like to organise a wee collection for a charity. Someone l knew quite well recently took their own life, that really hit me and l would like to propose Action Mental Health as my choice. Just whatever you can afford. I am sure we could make it a monthly occurrence. What are the thoughts on this? I am thinking first meet 18th of June 10am-1pm.

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Hi everyone. Spoke to Chris, who runs The Junction in Antrim and he is happy enough for a meet to take place there. There are a few rules that we would have to adhere to, nothing too unreasonable imo:
- needs to be planned for a certain date
- need a couple of marshalls with hi-viz vests (can organise those)
- area of meet needs to be coned off
- no nonsense of any sort, donuts, burnouts, etc...
- Sunday morning timing

I would like to organise a wee collection for a charity. Someone l knew quite well recently took their own life, that really hit me and l would like to propose Action Mental Health as my choice. Just whatever you can afford. I am sure we could make it a monthly occurrence. What are the thoughts on this? I am thinking first meet 18th of June 10am-1pm.
Happy to both Marshall and support a mental health charity when I’m available for these

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Yeah I'll have to skip this one as I missed last fathers day because of work and there was hell to pay for that one

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.