RMS Cars & Coffee Sundays 2023

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cro

RMS Regular
2DF2FE1F-D740-45AC-8E79-FA2A3802A5CD.png

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
Drives
F10 530d
Looking forward to hopefully attending these and getting the M3 out a run!

No longer at Hallidays, but I'm sure there will be somewhere I can help with for a BBQ location, if we're thinking North Coast direction again!

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I’m all one for another run up the coast I missed the other one. Don’t know how well I’ll keep up in the Dacia with it’s 900cc tin can of angry bumble bees 🤣

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
I'd a ball the last time I went up the North Coast on an rms run. Cracking run with @lightning in his polestar and an m2 (can't remember the user name), nice flowing roads with a hell of a soundtrack. All very sensible speeds of course....

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
Anyone heading to the Jacobs Supercars/Carrick car club thing tonight at Carrickfergus Castle?
I might take a drive up in the Morgan if the rain stays away. Though am I right in thinking it’s just gonna be felt spec cars?

Marynarz

RMS Regular
Drives
Alpina B3 Bi
I might make a run up in the Alpina, only 10miles away from me and looks like no rain. But no sun either 🤣

Reactions: Cro
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.