Pot hole locations.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
They have similar here I posted about it last year. Guy sprayed the banks, middle of the road the grass verge everything in sight. Was an absolute disgrace I'm sure it ruined some cars.

Chris100

RMS Regular
OP
Chris100
Drives
718 T
There is an absolute corker over Craigantlet at the caravan sales place, it now has a traffic cone sitting in it. But it took out at least 6 cars yesterday.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
The entirety of the Derrymacash Road needs repaired. Absolute state.

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
I’ve started to take a different way home now they’re so bad in the Ballyblack Road East.
Just too many to try and avoid.

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
There is an absolute corker over Craigantlet at the caravan sales place, it now has a traffic cone sitting in it. But it took out at least 6 cars yesterday.
Near took out that cone myself yesterday lunchtime as it was hidden from view by the car in front. Mad. Country is definitely regressing on many levels.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
This was taken March 2022 and this area is now a crater and has a cone in the middle of it - you can't actually see the base of the cone its that deep. I hit the pot hole the other week as its a line you take close to the left and can't believe I didn't do any damage

There was one no more than 100m behind that one filled in a couple weeks back too (probably same cone sat in it) - I know the contractors probably have work orders but my word, you would think if they were in the area, the whole road would get checked no?

1707904231338.png

Chris100

RMS Regular
OP
Chris100
Drives
718 T
This was taken March 2022 and this area is now a crater and has a cone in the middle of it - you can't actually see the base of the cone its that deep. I hit the pot hole the other week as its a line you take close to the left and can't believe I didn't do any damage

There was one no more than 100m behind that one filled in a couple weeks back too (probably same cone sat in it) - I know the contractors probably have work orders but my word, you would think if they were in the area, the whole road would get checked no?

View attachment 425194

No accountability or quality control associated with it.

It’s a case of do a half ass job, then move on to the next one.

They are more likely being paid to fill it in again a couple of weeks later, constant money maker for them.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I can see parallels between landmine detection and finding potholes in NI

matt1207

RMS Regular
Drives
mk7.5 R
Absolute Shackleton of a pot hole on the road from Ballynahinch to Lisburn (A49) it’s almost the full width of the lane too so either have to drive over it perfectly or be on the other side of the road

Ant

RMS Regular
Stoneyford Rd is wild, there's a company halfway down it who seem to spill stuff all the time or try to repair bits themselves and atm it's a ****ing disaster at the top of it where it joins rock rd
You'd think roads service would look at the trail right back to the yard and ask them wtf they're doing.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Stoneyford Rd is wild, there's a company halfway down it who seem to spill stuff all the time or try to repair bits themselves and atm it's a ****ing disaster at the top of it where it joins rock rd
You'd think roads service would look at the trail right back to the yard and ask them wtf they're doing.

Can you let me know who this company is please? Will get it looked into.

Ant

RMS Regular
Can you let me know who this company is please? Will get it looked into.

follow the trail a wee bit down the road will be pretty obvious usually a massive puddle hiding a couple of holes at the entrance and all :joy: , way worse currently than in those shots from years back but ya get the idea, always see cars doing a quick wheel spin as they try to get from a stop at the junction out to the road or turning in on the way down

Alastair_S

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GTI PP
DFI are on the ball.

Done a tyre on 5th March, imagery and claim done the following morning.

They've just emailed with their offer to settle.
Email from DFI today as well about my claim from January. Unfortunately they aren’t taking liability and I now have to chase NIE 🙄

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Email from DFI today as well about my claim from January. Unfortunately they aren’t taking liability and I now have to chase NIE 🙄
Had similar a few years ago, though the buck was passed to BT.

They passed me off to a subcontractor, who then passed me off to another subcontractor.

Took a serious amount of chasing every month to get money from them.

Even getting answers as to the exact company responsible for not reinstating the road to a suitable standard was half a day on the phone.

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
The dual carriageway at campsie heading into Derry is an absolute joke at the minute. There is more pothole than road lol

Chris100

RMS Regular
OP
Chris100
Drives
718 T
Not sure if it has been fixed yet or not.

But there is a very bad one on the Sydenham bypass, Belfast bound just before the traffic lights at Dee street in the inside lane.