No rms police discount here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bob CRX

RMS Regular
Drives
s20000
i cant agree more with this,

personally wen i see someone driving with fogs on during gd weather, i think "what a tard"

when i see people driving stupidy over the backroads from donaghadee to bangor i think just the same ;)

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
Does indeed sound like Johnski if it was a bald peeler that looked 40.

Anyone know the true number of peelers on RMS? I count 6 and a quarter (Baxter).

A good distinguishing feature is the way the rms cops mostly have an O in thier name somewhere. eSecrethandshake?

Ghost

RMS Regular
I have his number if that helps. Got his name to but his handwirtting is too girly and i cant make it out.

What exactly would you be reporting him for?

If a police officer stops a vehicle, they are entitled to check the driver and all of the passengers within the vehicle. This is done via the radio, using the name and date of birth (Probably taken from your driving license)

Once the information comes back, it informs the officer of anything outstanding, or pending......It can sometimes be slow to update, and therefore it may have appeared to the officer that your convictions or whatever they were may still have been pending at the time ;)

hazey

RMS Regular
Drives
civic/kangoo
have one from the city marathon any good to you?

Ghost

RMS Regular
Emmmmmm, already have 3 to be fair. Starting to get cluttered. But thanks for the offer!

Ghost

RMS Regular
All peelers.......And nope, im not on it because im not a peeler, but everyone seems to think i am haha

And at least 5 who are in the application process.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Not everyone Baxter ;)

I couldn't possibly believe such drivel

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.