No rms police discount here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

rybo

RMS Regular
I reckon Avo or was it Rybo I bought the motorcycle trousers off - sounds like him!! :p

Wha? I've never sold a pair of trousers in my life, let alone m/bike trousers!

By the time I'd be finished with them, you wouldnae want to be getting into them, believe me! +o(

Middleman

RMS Regular
Drives
R32
What exactly would you be reporting him for?

If a police officer stops a vehicle, they are entitled to check the driver and all of the passengers within the vehicle. This is done via the radio, using the name and date of birth (Probably taken from your driving license)

Once the information comes back, it informs the officer of anything outstanding, or pending......It can sometimes be slow to update, and therefore it may have appeared to the officer that your convictions or whatever they were may still have been pending at the time ;)

Its happening again. Boring Police procedure drivel straight from the Idiots Guide to Policing manual...

Just take a step back baxter lad..friendly advice;)

Andy M

RMS Regular
All peelers.......And nope, im not on it because im not a peeler, but everyone seems to think i am haha

And at least 5 who are in the application process.

Nothing to do with the fact you told us all how you used the anpr to pull over a known arsonist with dodgy plates then? :eek:

You really are a tool wee fella.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
"Unfortunately this attempt at earning respect failed miserably and to this day is the subject of much joviality amongst locals."

:laughing:

Poor boy, this is bordering on harassment now - but oh how well deserved :p

Jonny

RMS Regular
Basically the baxter saga started back years ago when he joined and generally got on like a tit with his tall tales and general all round stupidity, lack of good education and even more serious lack of common sense. For example, a long long time he had a signature saying "fancy cloning a similar car? must be a volkswagen tho!!! pm me!"... he mustn't have been able to notice his own retardation in that statement as it remained on his signature for a year or more.
Then it seems he noticed that the PSNI officers on the site had respect from the rest of the forum, so he decided it would be a good idea to try and join the police so as to try and earn a bit of respect from the rest of the forum and make up for being a complete t**t in general. I suspect he hopes to turn things around so instead of being the forum laughing stock, he'll be the hero of the hour. However i doubt catching Carlos The Jackal or bringing Bin Laden to book would change anyones mind about him being an imbecile.

So now he posts in every thread in the legal section offering duff advice and confusing even himself, telling lies and backtracking to cover up his silly posting errors.

So in general, he's a dose."

smokey 1

RMS Regular
I don't post often, but Baxter you really are giving the police a bad name.

It's officers like you who drag the psni down with your listen to me I know everything attitude. Just because its written in your Garnerville notes doesn't mean you know everything. There are lots of ways to handle any situation. I think you would be better on an extended tutorship. Five to ten years should be enough. Listen to experienced officers and learn how not to pi55off the public.

You also give out way to much police information and I'm sure your Sergeant/Inspector/Superintendant would kick your hole for some of the things you write on this forum.

Mk2Dubber

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Avant
You also give out way to much police information and I'm sure your Sergeant/Inspector/Superintendant would kick your hole for some of the things you write on this forum.

Often thought that myself. :-#

btw, that wikipedia entry is classic Banter. lol

Unlight

RMS Regular
I don't post often, but Baxter you really are giving the police a bad name.

Agree - please think before you post Baxter !

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
While you's are all slabbering about young cops I'll join in.

Was working on Bridge St. today. Was parked at a car park about a mile away, so brought the car round to the job at the end of the day to load the tools in. Parked illegally with the hazards on. Boot open, doing runs back and fourth 10 metres from the door of the job lifting my tools. Young cop pulls up beside me "What are you doing" "Loading tools in to my car here" (as I said, putting a toolbox into my boot) "Well you better be away by the time I get back round or I'm giving you a ticket".

I was parked illegally (not obstructing) for 2 minutes but still no need to be a cock about the thing. Few other cops drove past and didn't see it as the major threat to NI peace that the 22 year old peeler obviously did.

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
OP
Captain Starlet
Drives
S2000
Not going to report the police officer i just thought that if i put the last three numbers of his badge number up someone may know what peeler it was.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.