SOLD: 14" 4x100 alloy wheels and 2 tyres - £50

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
As above a cheap set of 14" 4x100 6j ET38 wheels in decent straight condition with no cracks, buckles, or chunks missing, just some of the usual minor kerbing :grinning: Not exactly sure what the wheels are, possibly some VW optional extra from years ago? Look a bit like Ronal twists and as you can see, 1 centre cap is missing and there is some sort of sticker over the centres.

Tyres are 185/60/14 Dunlops with good for tread, about 5mm left, although 1 has a very minor bulge which the tyre guy said should be grand on a general runabout not doing 100mph round corners everywhere :grinning: £50 (could get £20/£25 for the alloys as scrap alone) picked up from E Belfast area. If there is no interest by next Sat morning the wheels will be scrapped so let me know :grinning:

Gary

2012-10-06-272 (Medium).jpg

2012-10-06-273 (Medium).jpg

2012-10-06-275 (Medium).jpg

2012-10-06-274 (Medium).jpg

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
OP
DaddyCC
Drives
VW CC
Pardon?

There's only 2 tyres, the other one is perfect and the one with the bulge is very minor as said, infact you can barely see it normally, its only for the odd sign inside the tyre apparently :grinning:

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
OP
DaddyCC
Drives
VW CC
Quick bump again before they meet their death :worried:

andy_gsi

RMS Regular
Drives
3 series BMW
hi would these fit a gt starlet ? mine 4x100 but dont know offset

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
OP
DaddyCC
Drives
VW CC
Yeah the ET would be spot on going by a quick google. It suits most 4x100 cars anyway but gt Starlets typically run between 35 and 40 from what i can find :grinning:

Well unless you're running some aftermarket massive brakes that is :p

andy_gsi

RMS Regular
Drives
3 series BMW
LEAVE WITH ME AVE MINE UP FOR SALE JUST NEED A SET ON IT FOR WINTER TILL I GET NEW WHEELS IN SUMMER AGAIN

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
OP
DaddyCC
Drives
VW CC
Well i was planning on taking them to the scrappers tomoz as i'll be up that way anyway. Likely or not likely to go for them?

andy_gsi

RMS Regular
Drives
3 series BMW
id rather give ya a tener if they fit save ya a trip to the boneyard lol

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
OP
DaddyCC
Drives
VW CC
LOL, i'll get like double that as scrap nevermind the tyres :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.