18 inch SRi astra H alloys, lowering springs & coilovers

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

will_Sri

RMS Member
For sale is these 18 inch SRi astra estate alloys, in good condition with good tyres, few minor scratches, but generally in good condition, as pictured below, also for sale is a set of apex 35mm lowering springs, were in the car for a week like new. Vmaxx coilovers also for sale in the car for a month. good condition. upgraded to spax setup. Pictures available contact william on 07517755685 or pm me
car1.jpg
carparts042.jpg
carparts043.jpg
carparts044.jpg

tego

Drives
bmw/honda
is the wheels 4 stud or 5 and how much tread is left on the tires
cheers trev

will_Sri

RMS Member
OP
will_Sri
No car not for sale only bought her! Just the wheels! They are five stud auto alloys have a set up for 375 I would take 300

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Mark, a friend of mine has a vectra and after chatting abut my astra, he "thinks" all the modern 5 stud vauxhall are all the same fitments but don't take this as gospel

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Yup wheels are 5x110 and all modern 5 stud vauxhalls atm, as graham says, are fitment 5x110. They will fit a vectra no problems, just make sure the offsets compliment the car! (i.e don't sit in too far)

hilltop racing

RMS Regular
Drives
Seat Leon FR
Seen this car in Homebase one day, looked the part.. These genuine 18" Penta's?? What tyres/ tread left??

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.