1997 Ferrari F355 Spider

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
OP
Ghisallo
Was a wee bit nervous about doing the MOT yesterday but had no need to have worried as it passed without issue. I was pleased when the tester commented that the F355 was as clean as anything he’s seen, including an F40, F50 and an Enzo from a big F-car collection which they test every year.

9407D401-F2AA-413A-8A6A-374669F07F9F.jpeg
17A007CC-F2C1-4086-9800-671FEF6EFA80.jpeg

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Sublime.

Did you ever find the location of that big collection? I’m over again next week and would go for a snoop 👀😇.

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
looks like the Alford Road, good blast along there into Aberdeen
Hard not to put the foot down leaving Alford (been visiting aunts and uncles there since i was a wee bairn), that elongated S bend before Whitehouse begs to be driven fast. Unfortunately the police know that too. Too much commuter traffic heading to Aberdeen nowadays anyway.

Road to Huntly from Alford is decent too. Then you've the drive from just before Lumsden, past Mossat to Strathdon and up the Lecht.

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
OP
Ghisallo
There are some fantastic roads around these parts, given the general quietness I’d say there are few places as good in the UK. Had a great day out on Sunday around the Moray coast with a friend and his Mk1 289 AC Cobra. The acceleration on that thing is insane.

I was just off to say I thought I recognised the reg being close by to myself saw you in Inverurie

No way! That’s class. If you’re ever near by or going to any events it would be cool to say hello.

driven

RMS Regular
Drives
Mondy ST220 BMW
There are some fantastic roads around these parts, given the general quietness I’d say there are few places as good in the UK. Had a great day out on Sunday around the Moray coast with a friend and his Mk1 289 AC Cobra. The acceleration on that thing is insane.

No way! That’s class. If you’re ever near by or going to any events it would be cool to say hello.
are you doing Aberdeen performance show this year?