1997 Honda CBR600F - SOLD

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
15000 miles (need to check, I think it's less)

£1000 no offers.

The only work this bike requires; the bodywork completed and MOT. The fairings are in various stages of being prepped for paint, selling as I have lost interest in the project. Ideal basis for a pre-injection track bike.

I purchased this CBR in November 2015 for £1k and since then £600+ spent on parts alone, see below..

- matching Avon 3D Ultra Supersport tyres (front new, rear scrub with decent tread)
- wheel bearings & dust caps all-round
- black 90 degree valve stems
- black Huey braided brake hoses all-round
- EBC sintered brake pads all-round
- calipers stripped, cleaned, new seals & brake fluid
- fork seals, dust caps & oil
- legal & show plate
- aftermarket extended hugger
- dark tint DB screen
- stainless fairing bolt kit
- black R&G radiator guard
- Rental medium grips
- black aftermarket levers
- Blueflame legal stainless can & link pipe
- ignition barrel replaced
- battery
- choke, clutch & 2 throttle cables
- oil, oil filter, coolant, NGK iridium plugs, air filter, fuel filter & carbs cleaned
- Silkolene fluids used throughout
- gold DID x-ring heavy duty chain & JT sprocket kit

The bike is in fair condition for 97 and runs sweet, as you can see alot of work has been done recently and covered zero miles on the new parts fitted. My loss is your gain!

Pictures to follow, looks like any other CBR without the bodywork fitted.

Located outside Lurgan.
No pics dude

NotKG

Banned
what happened it to be so needy with 15000(or less) miles on it?
it should be showroom condition. and half of the stuff you've listed is service work anyway.
yea, maybe pics will be the clincher

slag

RMS Regular
OP
slag
what happened it to be so needy with 15000(or less) miles on it?
it should be showroom condition. and half of the stuff you've listed is service work anyway.
yea, maybe pics will be the clincher

I don't know but I'll ask her nicely for you sure.. She's not showroom condition at 19 years old, don't be absurd.

@kenG since you're so interested, why don't you come down here and see her for yourself. (y)

NotKG

Banned
mine is 22+ years old, 40+ k miles, and is near enough showroom fresh as some i'v seen today only a couple of years old, while i trailed round several bike shops looking for a bike for my son.
and his wee diversion was 23 and mint. now he's on the look for another machine.
SAM_0369.JPG
i'll pass on looking for now, i'm a little absurd for sure.

slag

RMS Regular
OP
slag
@kenG if I wanted to listen to an arsehole I'd fart.

People like you are the reason NIBikers died. This is a for sale thread, are you actually interested in buying or just a ****? Hang on that's a stupid question.

NotKG

Banned
I was when there was no pics or edit, and assuming milage she'd be clean. Maybe if pics and stuff was up first i wouldnt have even replied, but i was interested and was hoping the pics would be fantastic. Wtf has it got to do with NIB? As they say on dragons den, 'im not going to invest, im out'

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
@kenG if I wanted to listen to an arsehole I'd fart.

People like you are the reason NIBikers died. This is a for sale thread, are you actually interested in buying or just a ****? Hang on that's a stupid question.

If you're asking strong money for something on a bike forum (not just NIB), then you've got to be prepared for the feedback.
Gumtree can have its advantages.

slag

RMS Regular
OP
slag
Oh, I thought this was a classifieds section, no place for @kenG to be blabbing on about his boring old bikes in my thread.

Maybe he should start a thread of his own in the Motorcycle Rides section?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.