2 Cars Stolen

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nicole

RMS Regular
Drives
'02 Seat Leon Cu
i dont know what the chances r that they'll head up round the ballymena direction, but i'll keep a look out anyway!!! bloody awful that!!

santoz

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS, Clio 182
off topic a bit : do trackers work in NI?

seen a show on bbc at the start of the week where undercover cops in scoobs were tracking down stolen cars/jeeps and they found a jeep in an abandoned shed(there was a wrecked jeep the same as it outside the premises, to switch details over)!

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Trackers work all over the world.. thats the idea behind them..

even if the car is in a steel container on a ship in the middle of the atlantic ocean, it will still be trackable

nataliexox

God sorry to hear that mate!! scum like...check everywer!!
for all you know they cud be away outa belfast and gone anywer!!
xox

santoz

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS, Clio 182
slow_assed_clio said:
Trackers work all over the world.. thats the idea behind them..

even if the car is in a steel container on a ship in the middle of the atlantic ocean, it will still be trackable

aye, but what i meant is that do the psni have the hardware to track down stolen cars, or is it more important to catch someone doing 5mph over the speed limit rushing to hospital?

MrDave

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E39
The police can use it here i think, seen one of the Skodas with the stuff on the roof for the trackers. Prob best to phone them up to see if they can find them?

big cyril

RMS Regular
santoz said:
aye, but what i meant is that do the psni have the hardware to track down stolen cars, or is it more important to catch someone doing 5mph over the speed limit rushing to hospital?

Now bear in mind that speed kills therefore any officer not actually manning a speed trap is not doing his duty and catching car thieves or dangerous drivers isn't really as important as catching folks doing a few mph over the speed limit now is it? :p

gazo

RMS Regular
dirty rotten bastids!! god help 'em if they try and get my keys from the bedroom, i've a 3 foot live blade katana beside my bed!!

big cyril

RMS Regular
gazo said:
dirty rotten bastids!! god help 'em if they try and get my keys from the bedroom, i've a 3 foot live blade katana beside my bed!!

Is that a lizard?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Id be more worried about it eating me in my sleep, than i would criminals breaking in and stealing my keys.

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
santoz said:
off topic a bit : do trackers work in NI?

AFAIK some do some dont. If you buy from a Northern Ireland Dealer then there should be no problem, but if your curious contact the PSNI and ask them!

beefo

RMS Regular
OP
beefo
Got the subaru back last night, ppl were picked up on woodvale rd wit original plates on the car and fake plates in the car!! Thank **** they got the *******s

six_impressive_hours

RMS Regular
beefo said:
Got the subaru back last night, ppl were picked up on woodvale rd wit original plates on the car and fake plates in the car!! Thank **** they got the *******s

Nice one, wish they would leave them with big bubba for a few minutes. They'll probably only get a slap on the wrist though & sent to disney land :mad:

jamesy

beefo

RMS Regular
OP
beefo
no damage to it at all, my mum says its driving ok!! we were lucky!! no word on the other one. I'd be raging if they get off scott free!!!

jason Dturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
C2 GT
F***ERS i hate that. good to hear that you got 1 back the problem is that if they are mates they will know that one has been caught and then they might burn the other one out :mad:. really hope you get the other car back if you find out what there names are i could find out where they live throught the goverment (sivle service) work

my dad a 2.0 16v turbo 4X4 cav and they stole it and it was burnt out in west belfast my dad tryd chacing them in a 1.6 escourt that he was fixing but got out of comber and on the strates they got away. seems to be terry talford lifting them up there as well.

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Keep us posted on what happens to them Beefster mate.

Hope you get the other.

santoz

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS, Clio 182
post up the names and addresses of the ones who took the suburu (y)

just as a "reference"....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.