2 Wheel Appreciation Thread - The Motorized Kind!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Cool I've known ur dad years. He's married to my cousins mum and he and my dad go way back.

Im Davy Murphy Stevens son, I remember when he started that bike lol used to be in an outta Harrys gettin bike tires a lot lol. He still sorts my motor over at hursts.

dross432

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
ahhh yea i know steven also hes working in ards now near the police station isnt he?? yea hes doing good over at hursts less hassle than running his own place and he walks out with the same money so lol

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Aye he has a shop up in south street in newtownards. Yeah I remember he used to be flat out lol

dross432

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
yea my granda harry has being paying him a few visits with his old yamaha. yup gold mine lol... anywho on with the thread were stealing its thunder lol

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
Ive got a serious horn , but i cant insure it :sob:

triumph-daytona-675se-02.jpg

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Is it all sports bike pussies on here...? :p

Try a 2000cc V-Twin custom built chopper running a 305 rear tyre:

11062009038.jpg

11062009039.jpg

Or if you want factory built (though custom swing arm, rear shocks, rear fender, Jardine exhausts, custom rad cowl and front fender along with a 240 rear tyre which I don a couple of winters ago as a project), try a Honda VTX 1800 with Power Commander mapped to 150bhp on its "balls out" setting and enough torque to see it lift the front wheel:

19072009129.jpg

24062009064.jpg

24062009065.jpg

24062009069.jpg

24062009063.jpg

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
'68 BSA Bobber
bsa_26.jpg

Exile Fat Bloke
Exile%20Fat%20Bloke%20%203.jpg

Pretty much anything Indian Larry built
larry%252520bike9.jpg

Again, pretty much anything by Roland Sands
IMG_0979wp.jpg

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
Drives
Hundeye
I like that BSA Bobber jobber up there. Not a massive fan of anyhting old even when It comes to cars :p. I live classics but not vintage !

karron

RMS Regular
Drives
ford puma
any mv agusta and any of the benelli bikes, can remember a benelli from the 70's/80's that had the six exhausts and seemed quite exotic back then. now that i think it about moto guzzi/lamborghini/laverda/ducati and aprilia all seem to tick all the stylish boxes.

aaron_dp

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon
Greatest looking 250 ever, I think so :p Honda nsr

2e10adb7.jpg

love these, used to see two boys at the road races with a pair of them, always preferred the two stroke races but it looks like they're done as far as the roads are concerned

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.