2003 Mini Cooper R50

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
I am going to fire an idea out here to the rms collective to help brian here. Brian is asking £1600 for the mini. How about 16 of each pony up £100 each and buy the car. It can stay at our place or at someone else of the 16 contributors. This would give brian some breathing space and over the course of 6 months to a year he could generate the money up to buy the car back off the collective and we all recoupe our money. I will start with my £100

Gaz86

RMS Regular
DO NOT BUY AN INSIGNIA!

Or we will form and orderly queue to all kick you in the balls 😂

I'll second this 😂

Any idea who owns the Evo 1?

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I am going to fire an idea out here to the rms collective to help brian here. Brian is asking £1600 for the mini. How about 16 of each pony up £100 each and buy the car. It can stay at our place or at someone else of the 16 contributors. This would give brian some breathing space and over the course of 6 months to a year he could generate the money up to buy the car back off the collective and we all recoupe our money. I will start with my £100
I'll join in 👍

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.