2005 ZX6R Ninja B2H

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Thought I may as well throw this up on here an all. Brilliant wee bike, only bought it in May and have been out on it a grand total of 9 times due to being away with work/weather. New bike bought so has to go(or will be kept and turned into a track day toy).

04 model but registered in January 05
32k miles with full stamped history
MOT until May 2017
2 original keys and all original books etc.

Recent tyres and fork seals, and last serviced May this year before I bought it from a work colleague in England. All MOT history available online.

Carbon end can(loud), tail tidy, crash bungs, stomp grips, seat cowl(I left it white so needs painted green), plus standard exhaust and pillion seat.

Datatool Thatcham Cat 1 alarm with movement sensor, along
with two fobs and certificates/paperwork

Call 07818 865259, Sunday calls and texts no problem, and test ride with full cash upfront

£2395ovno, may part ex for car, bike, jet ski etc, anything that's a bit of craic really, even a project.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
Great bike for someone GLWS, so what replaced it then ?

Cheers Chris(y)

GSXR-750 20th Anniversary :laughing: Always wanted one as love the retro colour scheme. Still had a lot to learn on the Ninja before moving up to bigger bikes, but sure, I'll give it a go.

Hopefully get the new one home start of next week

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
05 one ? They do look great and remind of the old original bikes which my dad and his friends all had.

Said it a million times but I really really want a bike :-/

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Ah if this had of been last night my dad would have bought it straight away. We went to look at a cbr600rr and ended up with a gsxr 600. He was thinking of the 20th anniversary one for sale as well lol

Good luck with the sale. Lovely bike.

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
05 one ? They do look great and remind of the old original bikes which my dad and his friends all had.

Said it a million times but I really really want a bike :-/

That's the one mate. I actually wouldn't mind an original '85 in blue and white now to sit in the shed alongside the new one! They're getting to be big money though!

Definitely get one! My only regret is not doing it sooner, though the fact I'd lost 6 mates in the space of 7 months on bikes in 2002 kinda put me off for a while! Such a buzz though, makes any fast car seem slow!

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
I can remember a few of my dads friends having RG500's & RD500's back in the day, they were uber cool and it's hard to beat the smell of Castrol R !

My problem too, had the licence for years but not many of dads friends around any more :worried:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.