2012 Honda CBR600FA

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
£80 is a hell of a lot to spend on something that will essectially just be covered by the plate anyway.

Jonzers

RMS Member
Drives
Mini & R1
An r&g tail tidy came on my bike but I cant see the difference between any of them. Once indicators and plate is on all you can see is the LED light and a tiny bit of the bracket.

gcon45

RMS Regular
OP
gcon45
Drives
and rides
Contacted SP engineering who make the cheaper tail tidy and the guy told me that since the product has only been released they don't have any pictures of the tail tidy fitted to a 2011> CBR600F and that if I take a few good snaps and e-mail the pictures over to them they will refund 100% of the price. Sweet!

If it doesn't look good then I can just chuck it.

gcon45

RMS Regular
OP
gcon45
Drives
and rides
With the suspension fully depressed there's still seems to be a couple of inches clearance so fingers crossed it'll be ok.

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
Gosh thats lovely! (y) Looks even better than the pointy, angular 600rr IMO.
I know its not legal and not to everyones taste, but a nice single line plate would finish the back end of the bike a treat :laughing:

gcon45

RMS Regular
OP
gcon45
Drives
and rides
Adjustable CNC levers now fitted!

Went for a shorty clutch and standard brake.

Old:

img1553ay.jpg

img1554e.jpg

New:

img1558zm.jpg

img1559v.jpg

fiestasi

RMS Regular
Hope this summer is good so you can enjoy it! Looks really nice, very different to anything else on the market.

Health to enjoy!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.