2014 North West 200

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
If the missus isn't working will probably take a trip up for the Saturday racing (pending the forecast as well).

plexo

RMS Regular
Drives
Mitsubishi
praying the weather isn't like it is now on saturday i am going if good weather

J55NI

RMS Regular
Up all week from tommorow , bringing the motorhome and bike so best of both worlds :grinning:. Here is to some safe enjoyable racing :grinning: and fingers crossed for the weather :grinning:

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
was meant to be up from thursday night staying with friends at a paddock pass... just got the call to say im going in for my finger operation tomorrow.
BBC online coverage for me then....

Jordy

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
Not as much hype this year...,I was down round joeys bar last night and there was 1 bike outside. Roll back a few years and it was bunged the Sunday before race weekend.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Was down through the pits area this afternoon and the place is buzzing already!

Can't wait for first races on Thursday, and the beginning of the partying! :grinning:

Reactions: CR

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Last minute decision to head up to this and camp on the Saturday night now. Anyone recommend somewhere to pitch and leave a tent? Can't really find much online other than the official campsite. Not bothered about toilets/showers etc, as it's really just somewhere to crash after Kelly's lol

johnm

RMS Regular
If you havent booked anywhere.....kellys carpark will probably be the spot to kip!
Had to that ourselves couple of years ago & ended up just sleeping in the cars.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Taxing both bikes today and new tyres to go on the big bike either tonight or tomorrow. Just check my mileage from my MoT for last May to now. 320 miles. I've probably done more miles pushing the bike in and out of the garage.

avo5021

RMS Regular
Online coverage of Today's Practice sessions on now on BBC Online, looking good !!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.