2017 Nissan GTR Prestige - Storm White

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
04CE3D65-0277-4E00-9A92-EC15A79F3C6F.jpeg

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
PLEASE let it be a GT3RS!!!

There's a GT3 round here (you probably remember him with his previous motors) which is just a step beyond the other GTR's, RS6's etc running about here!

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
PLEASE let it be a GT3RS!!!

There's a GT3 round here (you probably remember him with his previous motors) which is just a step beyond the other GTR's, RS6's etc running about here!
Even if you could get on the list to get a GT3 RS owning one would not be for a daily. A friend has a GT3RS and it’s comfortable enough for a drive in but it would murder you dailying it. They’re amazing though.

RickyB

RMS Regular
Drives
E3VO X
You really need to be in the right mood and mindframe to drive a GT3 or GT3 RS....I wouldnt want to be driving one as a daily when your driving home tired late at night or early on a fosty morning!! Look forward to seeing what is it :grinning:

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
The stages of this thread: Pre GTR arrival - GTR - Post GTR/Pre New Car arrival. :cool:

Reactions: WSM

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
You really need to be in the right mood and mindframe to drive a GT3 or GT3 RS....I wouldnt want to be driving one as a daily when your driving home tired late at night or early on a fosty morning!! Look forward to seeing what is it :grinning:
I’d love to own a GT3 or GT3RS for sure but you’d need several cars to have one. They’re beautiful. I love yours :grinning:

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Surely the only way up from a GTR is a GT3/RS?! .. Is it a Porsche though? Where you not looking at them before? @WSM

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.