2018 Riviera Blue Audi R8 V10+

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Audi R8 V10+ is what I have got coming. It should be here Thursday/Friday.

Porsche Riviera Blue is the colour :cool: called in last week for a nosey and planned to go to Porsche also again mainly for a nosey but ended up sitting down and doing a deal on the show room car.

27730087759_b9e6902b97_k.jpg

Straight to @big_pete end of the month for CS Ultra while I am away.

The GTR is an awesome car and I will miss it but this was my ultimate dream car and I’m so lucky and happy to be in a position to get it.

It has one thing missing and that is the Audi Laser Lights which is a slight shame but with a 6-8month waiting list I thought **** that. I can retrofit the if I really want but otherwise the spec is pretty bang on.

Porsche Riviera Blue
Audi Sport Pack Plus (exhaust magride etc)
Driver Assitance (reverse camera etc)
BO Sound pack
Audi sports seats with exclusive diamond stitch
20” Black forged alloys

Think that’s it! I’ll get pics when I pick it up on Thursday!

Last edited:

Vw Nut001

RMS Regular
Drives
biTDI C7 A6
its a lovely car i had a wee nosey in the window of it and wished it was mine and contemplated the fact of not needing a house and living in it lol

Reactions: WSM

Conor

RMS Regular
Absolutely stunning. And probably one of the last N/A super cars that can be bought new before turbo charging takes over completely.

HTD. (y)

Reactions: WSM

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Nice - but can't help but think its a downgrade, I mean it doesn't have any turbos for a start...

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
You really need the Laser lights,

Return it and get on the waiting list you chancer
I thought about it but it wouldn’t have made any sense. I spoke to @mcma1 about it also!
Very cool. Is there a waiting list for these normally?
Seemingly so as a factory order was 6-8 months when I asked and a friend went in few months back and was told 9 months. I lucked out that they had a spec I loved. If the colour had been black or white I’d probably have left it and ordered a new one but waiting that long is horrendous. Audi are terrible sometimes. I waited 5 months on an A4 many moons ago!

Bigman

RMS Regular
Drives
M516D
Aw god im so jealous..i would like to sit in it please..i wanna smell that new car smell lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.