2023 Model 3 Performance AKA The Stormtrooper

Nigelo

RMS Regular
OP
Nigelo
How you getting on with this now and do you miss the m4 more - less than you thought you would .

Still getting on great - Charging at home with a granny charger has been perfect for the number of miles I do, so avoided the chunky expense of a dedicated wall charger.

I do miss aspects of the M4 - the seats and the interior style (not the quality, they are around the same level), the sound and looks, as well as the handling when pushing on... but the reality is that the Tesla is better judged for everything daily and so it just feels like a better fit... especially with 2 youngsters to cart about a fair bit. It's so much cheaper to run too.

Probably in the same way a m340i/d is a better daily than a M3, but depends on what compromises you are happy to make for that 10 minutes you truly get to cane the car, once in a while.

That said, a straight piped merc v8 cruised past me at a junction, and I loved it from some place deep inside, so I might well end up doing something crazy in 3 years time