21 /22inch petrol mower

azzamut

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo ,GS430
before I buy online, is there anyone local that stocks the likes of...

Honda
Kaaz
Weibang?

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Watsons in Cloughey do Weibang. Their not online though.

They also do Cobra, Alko and Gardencare mowers from memory.

I'll be getting a 21 inch Cobra myself from them next week all being well. Though I'm seriously tempted by this...

Seems a bit of a bargain for a 21inch mower with a Honda engine.

Last edited:

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
DA Forgie Limavady and Lisburn for Honda.
Have a HRX537 since 2004 and still running perfect. Not the cheapest but was worth every penny.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
I did check Denis Wilson, they didn't seem to have any

We've 21" husqvarna's there at the minute at £499, good machines. There is the weibang ones but they're more commercial grade, a bit overkill for a standard lawn. Alko ones not in yet but should be by the end of the week, again around £500 for the austrian built 21" one. Theres some makita one with briggs engines/3 speed gearboxes at £350 but they're only 18".

Kress have a good offer on there heavier 60v battery range with a free second 60v 4ah battery with the machine, so the 18" drive is £620 with an extra spare battery, and the big one is £700. Again though expensive these are very high grade machines that will cut anything a petrol one will.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
End up with a 21 inch STIHL mower (RM253.1 T). Its last years model but Watsons in Cloughey were doing it with over £100 off it bringing it well under £400.

They have one more of them left if anyone else is looking one.