SOLD: 4 X Yokohama Parada TYRES 195/50/15

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

StephenDc2

RMS Regular
For sale:

4 X Yokohama Parada TYRES 195/50/15

Price :

£40 for 2 TYRES
or
£70 for all 4 TYRES

Description:

These tyres were only used on my civic track car for a couple of test days and the level of grip was excellent especially for the price of these tyres compared to r888 etc. The tyres have between 5mm and 6mm of tread with most of the tyres having closer to 6mm

PICS:

1347347030267.jpg

1347347082795.jpg

AndyG

RMS Regular
Bargain (y) Had these on my coupe and without doubt the best tyres ive ever used! And the tread design looks like wolverine carved them!

StephenDc2

RMS Regular
OP
StephenDc2
Cheers Andy they are a great tyre for the money!!

The rules have changed to be able to use semi-slicks now for the civic series so thats why I no longer need these(y)

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
Apparently first dibs means nothing to this man, who's tyres apparently aren't fit for the road after heavy track use anyway. Got messed about tonight with this sale

AndyG

RMS Regular
Apparently first dibs means nothing to this man, who's tyres apparently aren't fit for the road after heavy track use anyway. Got messed about tonight with this sale

he did say first come first served...

StephenDc2

RMS Regular
OP
StephenDc2
Tyres are now sold! I asked ace275 twice if he was coming to lift the tyres via msg which he did not give me a straight answer to and simply said "im going go-karting"

So... I feel like I may be being messed around at this point....then someone else said he is on his way from cookstown with cash to lift the tyres (which he did)

The tyres are 100% road legal as you can see by the pictures and the buyer checked every tyre over and was more than happy to pay the asking price. I said to ace275 being honest that the tyres had some extra wear on the very outside shoulder on 2 tyres being off a trackcar which he twisted into (aren't fit for the road) lol

Pete

RMS Regular
Drives
stinkin disco 2
lol ace275 you really have made yourself look a wee bit silly here! met stephendc2 a few times and is far from some one to mess you about! very honest seller and would state any defects! (y)

StephenDc2

RMS Regular
OP
StephenDc2
Cheers Pete, the last thing I would do is mess someone about but I have had so many people in the past say that they would take something and then you don't hear from them again! I had no way of knowing that ace275 was not going to mess me about because he did not confirm that he was going to lift them after asking him twice

I did say that there was also another guy wanting to lift them on Sat but that its "1st come 1st served"

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
To be fair I said I finish gokarting at 915 and at 925 I told you I was at your work, to which you had pushed me back the queue but whatever dosent matter now

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
he did say first come first served...

I was there first though, I was outside his work which he didnt mention

However just leave that at that, not having any fallouts over something silly

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.