400 points every year.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graphic_chick

Drives
pug 206 LX
Insurance companys claim that every driver, totals up 400 (unconvicted) points a year on the drive to and from work completly unaware.

most common causes include:

Pedestrian crossings, with amber lights. They state that just because the light is amber does not mean that a pedestrian is not crossing or about to walk out onto the crossing. And many drivers take this for granted.

Yellow boxes at junctions.

Peter B from liverpool states ' I dont know why those bloody boxes are there anyway we drive onto them , buses use them and even police, if you ask me they should be taken away all together', but still if caught points are points.

And Runing amber and red traffic lights.

Claire M from Bristol states ' If im in a hurry to get to the shops and the light is just red i would go on away, wouldnt want the shops to close before i got there', Kevin Mcinsty spokesperson for said insurance company replied with ' What is more important the shops or your life?, this is a typical example of the reason we claim drivers total up so many points a year.'

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
Think I managed that today driving to the job in work.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.