5 & 25l dispenser pump

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

richie_mck

RMS Regular
does anyone know somewhere where I can get some pump dispensers for 25 & 5 litre containers Locally, would preferably like to get them tomorrow.

Cheers, Richie

IMG_8731.JPG

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
I've some brand new 5 litre ones, half a dozen maybe and am in Belfast...bought them in error

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Me, but doubtful you'd get them for tomorrow.

I keep a few 25lt drum taps at home as you have to make 25lt pelican pumps (like the picture above) using a 25lt lid

richie_mck

RMS Regular
OP
richie_mck
But I actually might be heading down to Belfast after 11 tomorrow?

To be honest the taps would do the job and a few pumps for the 5l drums. If you're about fire them in to Pete's and I can lift them as I don't know when I'll be about, can pay you by PayPal. Would need 2 taps and 2 pumps if you have them (y)

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp do you stock any of these by any chance? Could do with a couple if you sell them

20L Plastic Drum Tap
Yep mate, I do indeed

@jonny_w - I'll pop one in the post for you, or if you see me again come over as I normally have a couple in the boot!

Anyone who buys 25lt amounts of me should have a tap sent with the order FOC.

I can look over my loads months orders or so, and anyone who hasn't i will stick one in the post for you

richie_mck

RMS Regular
OP
richie_mck
Yep mate, I do indeed

@jonny_w - I'll pop one in the post for you, or if you see me again come over as I normally have a couple in the boot!

I can look over my loads months orders or so, and anyone who hasn't i will stick one in the post for you

Definitely no taps with mine mate, just checked.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Yep mate, I do indeed

That is what I call service mate. Thank you

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.