Wheels or Tyres: 5x 18" Audi Fat Five Alloys

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
fat51.jpg

(photo taken with a potato)
attachment.php

They're both lowered.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
@Bono872, just thinking are yours currently fitted to the TT or could I try 1 on when I get the springs out? Yours obviously have the correct sized tyres.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
I'm not sure :sob:

I really think I should at least try 1 on first before ruling them out. I realise this has turned into a testing the water thread but it wasn't my intention- I'm just easily swayed!

pobmk4

RMS Regular
Drives
Caddy 2K
Lol I kinda figured that reading your indecisive posts. If you do decide to sell them let me know as I'd be interested in them.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
I'm getting tyres fitted to 2 of them on Friday to enable a test fit, and if it looks like I hope, wheels and springs will be staying put.

I'll confirm on Friday.
You dangled the carrot, and just like that you've yanked it away.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Peer pressure got the better of me :worried:.

To be fair when I dug them out of the inlaws shed the other night they are in far worse condition than I remembered.

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Lyons! Hello sorry only realising I didn't reply. You can borrow two of mine for a test fit if you wish- can take them this weekend but will need back by following weekend?

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
225 I suspect. I've too many wheels/tyres I've forgotten. I'm not handy to them atm. Either 215 or 225. Certainly not any wider

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
I can't believe you have Fat 5's AND Tarmacs. You make me sick.

Will have a think about a plan and let you know tomorrow. Could maybe even try a pair on in your yard on Thursday or something.

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
:p And RSIIs, and the satin black keskins plus standard wheels. need to offload some.

I'm absolutely flat out with work this week, But happy to drop them off and collect another day when you're done with them/convinced. No major rush but I will need them back by next weekend at latest. Sure let me know! May be working Saturday too could try them in the yard as its quieter then

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.