AC Cobra

ahannigan

RMS Regular
OP
ahannigan
Drives
Bullitt
Really cool HTD !

Only recently found out the Rover V8 was originally designed by Buick. The more you know the less you know
Yea I only found that out when I was doing a bit of reading up on the different Cobras etc!
They're a cool wee light engine, and there's loads of parts and knowledge available in the UK around them. They're not that powerful for their size but they sound pretty good and potter along nicely.

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Well, that is a whole bunch of awesome! Never met anyone who doesn't like a Cobra. You're a hero.. well done, that is proper class! (y)

ahannigan

RMS Regular
OP
ahannigan
Drives
Bullitt
Awesome! I’m very certain this is the same kit that was used in A Car Is Born, I absolutely loved watching that series.
Ah cool I'd never heard of it but looks like it is! I'll have to check it out. He did a Westfield build too by the looks of it.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Spotted on Facebook but not sure if its you as you dont have the number on the bootlid?

Attachments

• 1715163249574.png
    1715163249574.png
    507.6 KB · Views: 0

ahannigan

RMS Regular
OP
ahannigan
Drives
Bullitt
My GoPro roll cage mount sadly doesn’t fit the roll hoop, but I just got a pair of the Meta Ray-bans to try out so took a few videos, with a walk around and some accelerations.