Admiral (Y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jason

RMS Regular
Cheers to admiral sorting insurance on the saxo, even including my small incident £1242 for 10months on a car no one wud touch me on, 1st own name too .. cant be bad to that :party:

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
FPMSL i wish it was FC tho can transfer over in a couple of months to FC when im 21 hopefully not a large amount, tpft for time being il jus be vv carefull

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
VTS Lad said:
FPMSL i wish it was FC tho can transfer over in a couple of months to FC when im 21 hopefully not a large amount, tpft for time being il jus be vv carefull

no racing now jason!!!!!:p

wudnt want you to crash!!

So while your waiting for FC:- Choke on my smoke!!! lolol:p :party: :p

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
look its me raggin down the line!!!lol:p

black_smoke_high.jpg

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
nope been adjourned about 5-6 times now... police havnt a leg to stand on and they're starting to finnally realise it, wont give me details of the main boy who drove infront of me, so its not going ahead till he's found, data protection act etc

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
points dont matter pablo, the court doesnt know anything about them till theres a verdict made and decide on punishment if any

Cormac

RMS Regular
good price jason, you do know with admiral you arnt insured to drive anyone elses car, under this policy, even if your a Fully comp..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.