advice on clio wireing

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Andy_Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
ibiza cupra 20vt
so to conclude on all the advice ive recieved the best advice is to get a new car that isnt french or ford before it all goes down hill?? lol

lol well i wouldnt say that if you like the car keep it :grinning: I would have another 206 in a heartbeat i loved mine :broken_heart: and will more than likely have a gti 180 at some point lol even though they are scrap and evrything goes wrong i love them :p

xx-carlita-xx

OP
X
Drives
clio
lol well i wouldnt say that if you like the car keep it :grinning: I would have another 206 in a heartbeat i loved mine :broken_heart: and will more than likely have a gti 180 at some point lol even though they are scrap and evrything goes wrong i love them :p

lol then looks like your in denial as well :p

tasha

RMS Regular
Drives
Verso
is that abit better???

Attachments

• WarningLights.jpg
    WarningLights.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 63

Andy_Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
ibiza cupra 20vt
Is it the symbol below the petrol pump your confused about? The one on the right of it is your engine management light.

gixerboy

RMS Regular
Drives
2.4JTD, Mille R
is that abit better???
The symbol below the fuel light is for an electronic fault or heater plugs on a diesel..
Have you power washed below the bonnet recently?? My GF's clio showed that light after i washed it before the mot.
Any sluggish or lumpy running???

tasha

RMS Regular
Drives
Verso
The symbol below the fuel light is for an electronic fault or heater plugs on a diesel..
Have you power washed below the bonnet recently?? My GF's clio showed that light after i washed it before the mot.
Any sluggish or lumpy running???

nah it just randomly appears up...stays a while then goes.......etc etc

gixerboy

RMS Regular
Drives
2.4JTD, Mille R
The seat belt tensioner multi plugs below the seats that brings up the airbag/service light may also be the cause.. The trick is to cut out the plugs & join the wires..

gixerboy

RMS Regular
Drives
2.4JTD, Mille R
im silly...had one with the lights on! haha
The seat belt tensioner multi plugs below the seats that brings up the airbag/service light may also be the cause.. The trick is to cut out the plugs & join the wires..

This should sort it out!!!:laughing:

tasha

RMS Regular
Drives
Verso

This should sort it out!!!:laughing: ...

il av some1 look at it, il mess it up lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.