Air con recharge recommendation?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Fordo90

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 230
I can do it too me and super moto work together give us a call 07845824187 get something sorted

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Thanks to @ supermoto_77 for topping mine up after not being able to the last time due to broken radiator.

Absolute gent and very accommodating.

Fordo90

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 230
No bother nice putting faces to the names

Have to say that Idrive was funny lol

brendy

RMS Regular
Its a bloody stupid idea lol like why have the choice of hot/cold in 2 places?! lol!
E53's have an insane vent system, set the air to 16 degrees and still get belting hot air unless you turn the dash mounted vents from the three red dots round to the 3 blue ones...took days to figure that one out back in the day.

Jason

RMS Regular
E53's have an insane vent system, set the air to 16 degrees and still get belting hot air unless you turn the dash mounted vents from the three red dots round to the 3 blue ones...took days to figure that one out back in the day.

Yep had the same problem tonight, far too complex!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
@Fordo90 even came out a second time for a bit more tweaking, need my winter mountain down jacket in there now, lol. Super service (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.