AMA Trackday at Kirkistown 5/11/2016

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PhilM

RMS Regular
Good day out for sure

Good to see your motor Going well @Delboy23

Pics looked good @mcmurray

If anyone was getting stuck behind the starlet speak to @mi16chris and @WilliamH / jokes

Traffic was horrendous for the first couple of hours on the short circuit - too the point where I managed 2laps lol

But the organisers were wise to the backup and swapped things about quick to Free things up.

Good day and well done AMA

Phil

Last edited:

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Great day out today, thoroughly enjoyed it!

@PhilM the Starlet is a serious weapon, cheers for the run in it!

@Delboy23 the Civic is a serious weapon! Serious toy for the track :grinning:

Thanks to AMA for organising, I liked the mix between short and long circuit and the chicanes are tons of fun!

Delboy23

RMS Regular
Drives
EP3
@PhilM cheers Phil, pity my battery ran out on the GoPro of our last run there with the scooby! That wee starlet sounds sweet down that straight!

@Eddie_ thanks pal. Never got round anyone today to chat, that wind was brutal lol have some videos which I'll get up at some point.

Any pictures from today anywhere?

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
@PhilM cheers Phil, pity my battery ran out on the GoPro of our last run there with the scooby! That wee starlet sounds sweet down that straight!

@Eddie_ thanks pal. Never got round anyone today to chat, that wind was brutal lol have some videos which I'll get up at some point.

Any pictures from today anywhere?

I've plenty of yours, showed a few of them to your brother.

Just in through the door though so it'll be later before I get near them and get them on the computer.

Good day out.

Delboy23

RMS Regular
Drives
EP3
I've plenty of yours, showed a few of them to your brother.

Just in through the door though so it'll be later before I get near them and get them on the computer.

Good day out.

Thanks Ryan. Could you send me the original if I fancy getting some blew up?

WilliamH

RMS Member
Drives
MX5
Good day out for sure

Good to see your motor Going well @Delboy23

Pics looked good @mcmurray

If anyone was getting stuck behind the starlet speak to @mi16chris and @WilliamH / jokes

Traffic was horrendous for the first couple of hours on the short circuit - too the point where I managed 2laps lol

But the organisers were wise to the backup and swapped things about quick to Free things up.

Good day and well done AMA

Phil
But particularly speak to Chris -@mi16chris :p

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Some photos starting to appear on Facebook;

@nobby @PhilM @Delboy23

IMG_3796.JPG

IMG_3795.JPG

IMG_3794.JPG

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Got down for about an hour or so. Some seriously fast cars down there. As I told you @Eddie_ the megane sounds great and looked to be going very well. The wee starlet was something else too, and the civic. Some turn out overall, nice to see the track set up slightly different also with the chicanes on the straights. Made it more interesting.

thornracing

RMS Photographer
Drives
accent
I don't think the 360 videos play on here so here's the links

Godfrey spins the momentum Elise

Onboard lotus s2 with Neil Monaghan

Trevor allens new megabusa run 2

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
@mcmurray that is a great shot of my car. Really hides the fact it was dirty lol. Top class on the other photos too, especially as most would have been moving at some rate

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.