Anachem new fallout remover competition

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Hi guys,

As a lot of you will know, my new fallout remover is almost ready, so it now time to come up with a snazzy name.

@Gee came up with the name 'Tarminator' for my tar remover, and i'd like to pick to collective brains of RMS again.

a few names i thought of, in line with 'fallout' are
first strike
chain reaction
purge
X-Out
Synthesis

as you can probably guess, this isn't my strong point, but i do want something other than 'fallout remover' 'iron out' 'trolls breath' 'dragons breath' 'purple rain' 'iron rain' etc. etc.

i did love Dodo Juice's name of 'Ferrous Dueller' and in line with movie characters we had originally thought of 'whiffy kai yay' as an ode to Die Hard, but the thing which differentiates mine from others is that firstly it doesn't run in the same way as everyone else's does, and secondly, we have pretty much eliminated the bad smell.

so there we have it. a new fallout remover, which has longer dwell times than the competition and has little to no smell unlike the competitor products

Winner of the competition will get the first bottle along with anything else from my range!

thanks in advance,

Ross

EP82JM

RMS Regular
I think "purge" is the perfect name for it. Will struggle to find a better name that suits what the product does imo.

Enjoy your prize lol

My input... "Anachem eradicate" rolls off the tongue nicely.

Last edited:

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Ferrous Wheel ?

Boring but tie in with the other products:
UltraFerric
UltraFerrous
UltraIron
UltraX

Ant

RMS Regular
Chernobyl... too soon

:joy:
upload_2017-5-4_11-29-35.png

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.