Annual show/open day tuesday 2nd September...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
I'm here for a change this year, will be up tomorrow evening and looking forward to it. :grinning:
The son is thinking of some good quality woodworking tools (planer and router). Be good to see him spend some of his money instead of mine..:p
I'll be taking up some gift vouchers that my mrs bought me for crimbo, could be an expensive evening.. :confounded:

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
I'm here for a change this year, will be up tomorrow evening and looking forward to it. :grinning:
The son is thinking of some good quality woodworking tools (planer and router). Be good to see him spend some of his money instead of mine..:p
I'll be taking up some gift vouchers that my mrs bought me for crimbo, could be an expensive evening.. :confounded:

Superb. Sometimes can be a bad night to get good customer service due to the crowds but I'll get paul or andy to sort you they're good with woodwork stuff.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Place was flat out today. Thanks for sorting me out on the bits @lightning

Still going strong here, hopefully gets read up soon so we can do the usual staff mcdonalds trip!

Post up your thoughts on the x21r when you get it going. It really is some piece of kit (y)

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
Called in on saturday, place has been really tidied up and looks fantastic inside now. Much less Alladins Cave and a bit more tool store. Must have been a serious amount of work.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.