Anyone here interested?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PJS

RMS Regular
OP
PJS
To those non-members, sorry - I forgot it was off limits to you.
Here's the post within the link:

"I'm awaiting info on discount levels for 20+ on their bag, and shipping costs - especially since they generally don't do international beyond Canada.
So, assuming I can persuade them to do:
a) a GB discount, and
b) ship directly to me rather than have me use someone in the US as an intermediary
can I get an idea as to how many of you would genuinely be in on this - even if the discount was 0%?
At $35 it's not that bad a price anyway - but as Tesco says, "every little helps".

92117_LG.gif

I'm sure any additional items (probably excluding bottle products) could be catered for too.

Over to you now....."

PJS

RMS Regular
OP
PJS
That's not a hose!
It's a mains extension lead - US stylee.

Been working (read as touring) the South all week, and again next.
No reply by e-mail thus far, so I'll see if I can speak with her or someone else tomorrow.
Otherwise, it'll be next Friday before I can get a chance to call and rattle some cages again.

Maybe in time for Chrimbo! :relieved:

PJS

RMS Regular
OP
PJS
Spoke with the Sales Manager......at last! He's going to get in touch shortly (day or 3 probably) with shipping and discount.
So, once I've this info, I can fix the price (more or less) and everyone can then say yay or nay.

Anyone interested in any other bits and pieces to get at the same time or a kit bag*?
I'm considering the kit or most of the one - save for the towel/cloths.

* - kit bag = bag with assortment of products like Best Of Show Wax, Polishes, Speed Shine (QD), Fine Spray Head, Wax Pads, MF Cloths, Clay Bar, etc.
As below only minus their polishing machine (and pads), which is 120v AC and not CE approved - so just like the PC and current UDM, only with less vibration, allegedly.

11258_LG.jpg

PJS

RMS Regular
OP
PJS
Okay, the price is set - £40 all in, via Recorded Delivery.

If you're feeling particularly charitable to yourself this season, then add your name below.

1: PJS (x1 kit)
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

I suppose we could organise a meet up to save the £5 RM want for RD (£6 for Special Delivery), so that'd make it £35.

PJS

RMS Regular
OP
PJS
Bump to alert members price has been ratified due to better shipping quote.

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
thats not a bad deal, usually they'll skin you for UK delivery but he seems genuine enough.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.