anyone wi admiral insurance?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
was checkin out the 2 car policy they run as i'll b needin to run 2 motors before long, and they seem fairly competitive, but, does anyone who is currently insured by em know if they offer the ability to drive any other car third party fire and theft if u go fully comp, and does it apply to under 25's, some companies do this for thord part fire an theft aswell if anyone knows the score wi admiral wud be appreicated, wont b open till tues for me to ring lol

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Unless it differs for the 2 car policy, you cant drive other cars unless over 25. Im with them and it specifically states this in the small print.

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
as lyons says, they only offer the 3rd party on other cars to over 25's. the only company i found who would offer this to us young 'uns was the AA.

m00k

RMS Regular
OP
m00k
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
bah no use, wasnt overly worried but thawt it'd b nice if u cud get it, ah well only another yr till 25 :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.