astra gte digi dash wanted

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
im lookin a digi dash for my nova, has to be complete with all wires for gears, rev counter an speedo, COMPLETE

wat ya got?

E17MET

RMS Regular
Drives
m3 evo
Try migweb! I had one in my nova and think they are overrated to be honest and are really hard to get readin right

McFall1984

RMS Regular
OP
McFall1984
Drives
To many cars
lad do you know were i can get the wires from for def? i'll take the clocks, is it hard to fit to a nova mk2?

L33-TOL

no idea sir some of the vauxhall forums will help there. i had the wires but used them with another set of dials years ago these were a spare set and lay for years. if you have any idea about wiring they are easy to fit.

McFall1984

RMS Regular
OP
McFall1984
Drives
To many cars
no bother were you from lad?
think ill take them, all the bulbs work an wat kinda one is it? tick style rev counter?

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
Its not worth the hassle unless you can get the loom/plug and transducer with it. Look on ebay and migweb.co.uk, they always crop up.

Keith

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.