Audi A3 S-line

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Smoothie

RMS Regular
Drives
F54 Clubman
Just bought this, wasn't looking for a diesel but turned out to be the best option as far as insurance etc was quite hard to look at anything less than s-line spec as it really does make all the difference.

Looked at loads but then this red came up, anyways always a good market for them if i fancied a change.

2.0 TDI
140PD

Full S-line Spec includes:
- S-line Suspension (-25mm)
- S-line Bumpers
- S-line Grill
- S-line Steering Wheel w/Red Stitching
- Black Headliner
- Half-leather Sports Seats
- Leather Armrest
- Privacy Glass
- Brushed Aluminium Trim

Also came with the optional BBS Pescara’s 18", seen them on the ED30 golfs so was thinking no point in changing them best keep the modifications OEM + :laughing:

DSCF5044.jpg

DSCF5045.jpg

DSCF5042-1.jpg

DSCF5046.jpg

DSCF5041.jpg

DSCF5043-1.jpg

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
That's beautiful, very clean looking ..... I love this model of A3

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Fantastic! Any pictures of the dash board?

There are so many, easy retro-fits available for the A3's

Check out my A3 TDI and S3 thread for ideas (y)

First of all I would suggest some facelift rear lights, remove A3 and 2.0TDI badges and get some silver bulbs for the rear and indicators! :grinning:

De-rear wiper - the A3 looks so much better with out the rear wiper!

H&R Springs :grinning: from orange-tuning.de

I take it it is a 140PD? Head over to OBD Autotune for a remap :cool:

A panel filter as well from Green helps with the intake (y)

Brushed Aluminium mirrors from higher spec'd S-lines/S3's

Optics front grill....

The list is endless - such a great car to drive and modify :grinning:

Be carefull though with the clasp on the armrest - they are quite fragile and can break very easily

Also the mechanism for lowering the glovebox lid - it can easily break. It will still close but it will drop once opened instead of opening slowly.

The clutches from standard are quite soft so no big accelerations in high gear/low revs!

Do you have the Double Din head unit or single?

http://www.reallymeansounds.com/forum/rms-members-cars/103713-audi-s3-sprint-blue-2007-a.html

http://www.reallymeansounds.com/forum/rms-members-cars/56991-audi-a3-graham-curryd-13-10-08-a.html

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
Fantastic! Any pictures of the dash board?

There are so many, easy retro-fits available for the A3's

Check out my A3 TDI and S3 thread for ideas (y)

First of all I would suggest some facelift rear lights, remove A3 and 2.0TDI badges and get some silver bulbs for the rear and indicators! :grinning:

De-rear wiper - the A3 looks so much better with out the rear wiper!

H&R Springs :grinning: from orange-tuning.de

I take it it is a 140PD? Head over to OBD Autotune for a remap :cool:

A panel filter as well from Green helps with the intake (y)

Brushed Aluminium mirrors from higher spec'd S-lines/S3's

Optics front grill....

The list is endless - such a great car to drive and modify :grinning:

Be carefull though with the clasp on the armrest - they are quite fragile and can break very easily

Also the mechanism for lowering the glovebox lid - it can easily break. It will still close but it will drop once opened instead of opening slowly.

The clutches from standard are quite soft so no big accelerations in high gear/low revs!

Do you have the Double Din head unit or single?
http://www.reallymeansounds.com/forum/rms-members-cars/103713-audi-s3-sprint-blue-2007-a.html

http://www.reallymeansounds.com/forum/rms-members-cars/56991-audi-a3-graham-curryd-13-10-08-a.html

jesus boydie!!! your getting wild for this now :p

Lovly looking audi mate, always fought there a nice motor (y)

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
That's one thing I do not possess is any non-car related Audi Accessories! You have given me ideas now lol

Smoothie

RMS Regular
OP
Smoothie
Drives
F54 Clubman
Boydie im way ahead of you! just getting around to making this thread but been working away

- De-badged (post pics soon)
- Wiper Bung sitting ready for someone who knows how lol
- H&R 50mm in yesterday (post pics soon)
- Optics front grill came and was wrong (because i didnt research the part number) lol so just trying to get that atm

also has the single DIN unit think this changed to the double in 2007?? i know what your getting at RNSE? love to but not just as handy with the single DIN

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Boydie im way ahead of you! just getting around to making this thread but been working away

- De-badged (post pics soon)
- Wiper Bung sitting ready for someone who knows how lol
- H&R 50mm in yesterday (post pics soon)
- Optics front grill came and was wrong (because i didnt research the part number) lol so just trying to get that atm

also has the single DIN unit think this changed to the double in 2007?? i know what your getting at RNSE? love to but not just as handy with the single DIN

Good lad!! (y)

Unfortunately you will have to cut the dash and climate control up a bit to retro fit the RNSE to the double din :worried:

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Looks even better in the metal! Lovely car. Was on the dub meet run with you a month or two ago (black astra). Still got the rolling video somewhere :p

Smoothie

RMS Regular
OP
Smoothie
Drives
F54 Clubman
Couple of things achieved today :laughing: was missing a few wheel nut covers so eventually got over to Audi for them 2day.

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

Smoothie

RMS Regular
OP
Smoothie
Drives
F54 Clubman
Looks even better in the metal! Lovely car. Was on the dub meet run with you a month or two ago (black astra). Still got the rolling video somewhere :p

yea mate was about a month ago, had only got her then hopefully few mods in time for the next1.....would'nt mind c'in dat video??

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Wheel nut covers really do change the appearance of the wheels I found! Great mod!

IMG_4718.jpg

Smoothie

RMS Regular
OP
Smoothie
Drives
F54 Clubman
bit of an update already, got some H&R Springs :laughing:

prob would have suited a little more drop but didn't want to go for coilovers as it would have broke my heart had it of ruined the ride, where as the H&R's have had the opposite effect and are actually not as harsh as the S-line springs wen hitting bumps and yet still better through the corners. Plus leaves me room if i decide on 19" in the future.

DSCF5088.jpg

DSCF5090.jpg

De-badged although still not decided on the Audi rings so their staying for the minute.

DSCF5095.jpg

Some Pressed plates and LED number Plate lights:

DSCF5103.jpg

DSCF5097.jpg

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Looks great mate!!!

Personally I would keep the rings on! Looking back on mine I think I should have kept mine on!

Definately get the new rear lights!! Looks so much better against the red!

DSC00418.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

The back of mine with no rings and facelift lights

DSC00450.jpg

And here is the difference

DSC09609.jpg

Smoothie

RMS Regular
OP
Smoothie
Drives
F54 Clubman
Looks great mate!!!

The back of mine with no rings and facelift lights

DSC00450.jpg

And here is the difference

your right the facelift lights look great, def be getting those wen i get the front end sorted, have the optics grill sitting there but need a black number plate holder any idea on part number?

ps might spray the rear rings black and if i dont like them then they can come off :laughing:

Smoothie

RMS Regular
OP
Smoothie
Drives
F54 Clubman
De-Wiper

Eventually got the wiper off :laughing: big thanks to boydie for his help! I used a Gecleant Wiper Bung as think they are far better looking than any halfords grommet could ever be!

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

oh and wouldn't be complete without the air-freshner

IMG_0213.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.