Audi paint warranty

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mk2driver

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza Type RA
No, they are still saying that it's a paint problem, so the warranty no longer covers it. I don't know if it's enough but I intend to continue with it.

Did this person say it was a corrosion problem then? Like others I hope it goes well for you but to get them to charge their mind you’re going to need solid evidence and probably the threat of court action at least

colin84

RMS Regular
Did this person say it was a corrosion problem then? Like others I hope it goes well for you but to get them to charge their mind you’re going to need solid evidence and probably the threat of court action at least

Yes they agreed, and couldn't see why Audi wouldn't stand over it. My plan is to go to the small claims court, but I will need to speak to a couple more bodyshops first. Worth a try.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.