Audi S3 8L Avus Silver *WANTED*

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Yep, I know I've better luck finding Shergar but il ask anyway as there's a few Audi S3 fanatics on here, @svensktoppen etc

Believed to have only been available 2002/2003.

IMG_5721.JPG

IMG_5722.JPG

IMG_5723.JPG

IMG_5725.JPG

BarryPort

RMS Regular
OP
BarryPort
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
I used to have a 2003 Avus Silver S3, an absolutely brilliant car, one of the best I've ever owned. Good choice Barry!

Funny your username cropped up a lot when searching this forum for one. Was it the Mk1 8L type pictured above you had or the model after?
This request stems from one I seen 10 years ago lol

richie_mck

RMS Regular
I remember seeing an mk1 Avis silver s3 on traffic cops, some joyrider put it over a roundabout onto its lid, even smashed up it looked well.

BarryPort

RMS Regular
OP
BarryPort
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
I remember seeing an mk1 Avis silver s3 on traffic cops, some joyrider put it over a roundabout onto its lid, even smashed up it looked well.

That's right Ritchie, I saw that episode too. 21 James Cummins from Cardiff stole it & killed himself hitting a roundabout 20mins later! His passenger (and brother-in-law) ran off & left him to it.
When the cops knocked on the registered address the owner didn't even know it was gone. But yeah your right it did look well lol

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Funny your username cropped up a lot when searching this forum for one. Was it the Mk1 8L type pictured above you had or the model after?
This request stems from one I seen 10 years ago lol

The 8P didnt come out until 2006.

Graeme's was an 8L.

Cracking little cars. Look even better with the 18's.

Lee

RMS Regular
I forgot how much I'd love one of these. So classy looking for their age/platform!

Ge0rge

Banned
Black one any good to you in good order but one wing has surface rust, it has190k though but has to be cheap at £1300?

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Been looking at these myself, they seem great value for money atm.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
@ruairi83 if you’re thinking of selling send me details...I would be tempted to shift the Impreza on for another S3.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.