Autobahn Club

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Anyone heard anything about this?

"Autobahn is an exclusive privately owned Club designed around individuals with a passion for prestige and performance vehicles. Autobahn is the conduit through which members have access to a fleet of fully maintained, prepared and insured vehicles, removing the cost and inconvenience of ownership."

http://www.autobahnclub.com/

Andy

Stoney

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 Type R GT
does damon hill not run a british company of the same idea , the P1 club or something

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Form filled in? I have a personal invite to the wine reception launch event what what!

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Alpha98 said:
£2500 to join then about £1000 per month? dont think so!

Depreciation on a top-end motor, ie the ones in these clubs, isnt that much, unless you add all the extras and dont keep the car right...

**** that

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Cooper said:
Form filled in? I have a personal invite to the wine reception launch event what what!

good man...headin down myself tomorrow so speak to you then...was worried it was all going to be 50+ fat cats!!

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
yeah its belfast...will know more by tommorow but there planning to have ferrari, aston porsche, tvr, bentley and alot more big names.

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL
Q: What can I use the vehicles for?
A: The vehicles can only be used for Private/ Social & Domestic use, including travel to and from your place of business. Vehicles are not permitted to be used for Track days, racing, rallying, or for reward.

No good!!

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
steves dad got an invite to a hotel receptionfor one of these autobahn style things, looks good, Think his and steve are going along to whatever one it was :grinning:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Out of pure nosiness I got their brochure sent through there in PDF format, looks pretty awesome and it's not as expensive as some of the clubs in the mainland. You would only need the basic package which can be shared with a spouse/partner, £1k membership fee, then £830 per month. That'll get you between 50-70 days per year, so at least 1 day a week.

Cars are awesome: -

Group 1:
F430
DB9
Bentley CGT
F36- Spyder
SL55 AMG
911TT

Group 2:

AMV8
Maserati Coupe
SLK55 AMG
911 Cab
Cayenne Turbo

Group 3:

M5
TVR Sagaris
Cayman S
M3 CS
EVO 340

I can email the brochure to anyone who wants it, just PM me your email address.

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
They have one of these here in Edinburgh, can't remember what you call it but afaik you pay about £3500 and can drive classic Ferraris, Porsches, Aston Martons and the likes but they are all fairly old machines! Don't think I'd be bothered with it myself although it was unlimited mileage which aint so bad *cough* Nurburgring :laughing:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
scrob said:
They have one of these here in Edinburgh, can't remember what you call it but afaik you pay about £3500 and can drive classic Ferraris, Porsches, Aston Martons and the likes but they are all fairly old machines! Don't think I'd be bothered with it myself although it was unlimited mileage which aint so bad *cough* Nurburgring :laughing:

I went to their open day a few years ago, they have an awesome stable of cars and the guy who owns it/started it is an absolute car nut and isn't just in it for the money. (y)

http://www.cccedinburgh.co.uk/

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.