Autolifers.com | Fast & Furious 6 Movie Premier Night

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
d55c4914c0cd2502706dc752037c8eeb.jpg

Here at Autolifers we are excited to announce our very first movie premier night! On 17th May we will be hosting a premier showing of Fast & Furious 6 at Dublin Road Cinema Belfast.

For more information on this event and how to purchase tickets to our premier of ‘Fast and Furious 6’ check out www.Autolifers.com/event

REMEMBER YOU NEED TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS VIA THE ONLINE SHOP ON THE AUTOLIFER'S WEBSITE. NO TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO BUY AT THE DOOR!!

See you then!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Need to check the old travel schedule but will try and get there.

Is the screening exclusive to us halions Patrick or will the general public have to put up with us too?

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Nice, i'll be around so definitely going to enjoy it, private premier screening without annoying kids/idiots... going to be an awsome night (y)

johna3

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2Golf/defendr
Excellent idea, the OH + I will make this. Is there a limited number of tickets available da.murf?
Tickets are limited to 100 and are obviously sold on a first come first served basis. We're expecting a full house so get 'em while you can!

da.murf

RMS Regular
OP
da.murf
Drives
Nissan 350z
youre having a laugh its my work night out :worried::worried::worried:

You see your work pals everyday...... You don't want to be the kid in the playground who missed out on the big night, and now is a loner, do you pabs?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.