B9 RS4 Sport Edition

Graham2

RMS Regular
OP
Graham2
Drives
RS4
Neither had I, hence I was convinced it was you 🤣. 'BL19' was the start of the reg.

Where you get your spacers from? I'm been debating fitting them on my B9.5 since I got it.

CM Wheels near Moy, they were well priced and free next day delivery.

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
That's about the perfect all round car in my books. Aggressive without being OTT, practical, fast, beautiful in red.

Superb.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
I had this one out a run before Xmas and they sound and go so well they feel really connected to the road as well.

1706887681984.png

I was not a fan of Red cars but I am in these they look so good.

Graham2

RMS Regular
OP
Graham2
Drives
RS4
That's about the perfect all round car in my books. Aggressive without being OTT, practical, fast, beautiful in red.

Superb.

Thats exactly what I was telling myself as I was doing the man maths :joy:
That is superb looking

Nice to see someone going from EV back to petrol also.

Not through any fault of the EV though, I will miss a lot of things about the Tesla.

Christopher

RMS Regular
Drives
Skyline GTR
did i see this outside dawson's past few days? i was on a training course next door. really good presence if it was!

Graham2

RMS Regular
OP
Graham2
Drives
RS4
Few thoughts now I've had this a month;

Its great to have buttons to press instead of a screen.
The ride is infinitely more sophisticated than the Tesla, although not as comfortable. The seats in a Tesla are like a sofa in comparison.
Its also great to have regular door handles.
The boot isn't as deep as the Tesla, we're moving our youngest into a stroller now though so that's not a problem.
Its averaging 25MPG which is exactly what I expected, although that is with me going pretty easy on the loud pedal.
The headlights are significantly better, the Tesla's were patchy and not as crisp. The auto full-beam is also far better.

Enjoying having an actual car again, and not just a mode of transport, which is the best way I can describe an electric "car". Just pressing the Start button is an event now. Downside is I now park miles away from any other cars and am terrified of kerbing the wheels :joy:

Speaking of which, I absolutely love these wheels. In photos they look quite flat, and actually almost put me off buying the car. But in real life they are concave with loads of detail. Hard to capture in a photo.

I've an alcantara steering wheel and gear shifter cover ordered, should be here next week. Next up, brakes all round +o(

PXL_20240225_155859518.jpg

PXL_20240225_155918103.jpg

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Love these, especially in red. Health to drive!

Not so bad with the wheels as you have a bit of rim protection on those tyres. My wheels mark if you get within 20 mm of a kerb!