ball park to get this sprayed?

Audi_TTS

RMS Regular
2022 Q7 if that matters - Wife fell out with the entry leading to the back of boots in cullybackey. Why the F is there even a Boots in Cullybackey

Attachments

• Q7 damage.jpeg
    Q7 damage.jpeg
    322 KB · Views: 0

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Prices vary a lot with painters, at a guess based on quotes I’ve been getting lately for 2 panels it would be anything from £500-1000.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Clean it, touch in then wet sand and Buff it then get it as dirty as usual and you won’t notice.

Or, I’d imagine 500 quid

Maybe get the door trim piece in the right colour from a breaker and clip it on if it comes off handy if it’s badly knackered.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Absolutely. Just options, could cheer it up rightly with little effort if a proper repair is out of grasp currently.

Can’t tell from the photo but some times it’s amazing what does buff out, or at least hugely improbable

Audi_TTS

RMS Regular
OP
Audi_TTS
Probably want a proper job on a 2022 Q7 tbh. Is the Quattro trim at the bottom damaged too? Hard to see.
Yeah. It’s taken a bang
Absolutely. Just options, could cheer it up rightly with little effort if a proper repair is out of grasp currently.

Can’t tell from the photo but some times it’s amazing what does buff out, or at least hugely improbable
It’s quite rough to be fair and the plastics are scuffed. If it’s only 500 quid I’d be weirdly happy. Thought would be more. Was looking at wraps in my head as a cheaper alternative. However. It’s not

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Will depend on the painter and how far he wants to paint to blend bits. Being fresh and dark blue should help though.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Door, blow in to quarter and you might need it blown into front passenger door depending how difficult a colour that is to match.

Worst case scenario, and if you don’t need any replacement parts, I’d say you’re looking at £1500 max.

If you want any recommendations for a Bodyshop give me a shout. 👍🏻