Belfast Car Scene Meet: EVERY Wednesday @ Dundonald Omniplex

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jonny1992

RMS Regular
Drives
too much
unfortunatly not me :worried: epic fail but im sure there will be a good turn out the monster mini showed up last week :laughing:

Hammath

RMS Regular
Drives
Sc3n3 Civic.
Last Wednesday was a fail. Theres 2 nice cars a week showing up!

I arrived in a battered car that ive borrowed untill my civics on the road, and got handed a flyer to enter a show and shine in Carryduff and was told to enter! In a 5 door micra which is dented to ****, bog standard and covered in laquer peel.

Just shows that he quality of cars had gone way down hill.

Going to take some serious turning around (y)

Mogan

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 4 GSR
Ain't been up in ages due to one thing or another, hope it was just a bad week ham :/

Hoping to get up next week tho

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Last Wednesday was a fail. Theres 2 nice cars a week showing up!

Well, i'm partly to blame for that. If i had a nicer car i'd go in that insted, but i don't.. but i still go for the banter. It all depends on your taste in cars too i guess & what you call a nice car.

k20ayo

RMS Regular
Wouldn't mind heading up to this. But always feel random driving into a carpark full of people you don't know!

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Just depends on the weather & whats on TV noel. .. I shall be there as usual.

AS Photo

RMS Regular
OP
A
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
Weekly Meet 119; 6th June 2011.

It's in Dundonald Omniplex Car Park which is diagonally facing the Dundonald Ice Bowl. Usually starts at 8.30PM but public don't really show until 9PM or afterwards. Remember no littering or messing around as we don't you ruining it for everyone else.

As for the meets picking up or slowing down it's due to people going on holiday, tv, barbeques with nice weather or money issues. Past few months I haven't had much chance promoting it every Week as I have been flat out with a new website design. However; their are going to be a few changes to suit everyone's needs.

Cya's down there anyways.

AS Photo

RMS Regular
OP
A
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
Last Week's Meet was rather busy and some great cars and banter all around. Lets hope tonight brings the same as last week.

Weekly Meet 124 10.08.11 tonight. For everyone who is unaware of where the meet is being held; it's located just off the roundabout at the Eastpoint up in the Dundonald area, just where the Ice Bowl is. If you aren't too sure where you're going up round the Dundonald area, please do not hesitate to contact a staff member or a regular member who attends the meet each week.

‎*Reminder*

- Their is to be no littering.

- If you are caught messing around; your number plate will be taken down and handed over to the police - why ruin it for everyone else?!?

Starts at 9PM onwards, usually gets busier around 9.30PM. Lets hope the weather stays dry :grinning: If the rain lashes, we'll go under the bridge which links from the car park and the Ice Bowl.

So who's going?

hardc0re_tid

RMS Regular
Drives
Phat Almera GTi
anyone heading over tonight?

did anything happen last week after the two aul dolls asked us to move from under the bridge?

Mogan

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 4 GSR
I'll prob be up, a bunch of us headed back down a bit later with no trouble, heard that cops drove thru just after I left but didn't stop so don't think there was any real problem apart from the 2 old dolls, was probly just that time of the month

Mite be best to leave the middle open so they really can't say anything in future

AS Photo

RMS Regular
OP
A
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
Okay wow this hasn't been up-dated since August 2011. Reason being; my computer crapped itself. Regardless of this happening I coulldn't up-date the site, was locked out of facebook for a while cause I changed the password and couldn't remember. Over the winter periods I had been working and the site had went away down-hill and the meets became dead due to the cold weather. Well, we have started fresh - Whole New Website & Forum up; be sure to check it out and any issues you have let one of the staff know.

Please Note: Their is two seperate registration processes. One for the Website and one for the Forum.

Anyways.. We are going to get this all up and going again. Taken off our BCS Facebook Event Page:

This will be Belfast Car Scenes First Cruise of 2012. This is taking place On Wednesday 7th March and starts at 8.30PM.

We are llocated at the Dundonald Omniplex, Eastpoint Car Park (Rest of Address: Belfast, BT16 1XT). We are just facing Dundonald Ice Bowl, at the roundabout, take the first left, you can’t miss us! BCS Cruise starts at 8.30pm; the staff will be there before hand. Don’t let not knowing anyone put you off from coming, as the staff will be walking round and introducing ourselves, so that everyone is not left out of the mix.

BCS would like to advise that when you come to our meets, you:

* Don't throw litter, put it in a bin or keep it so you can dispose at a later stage.
* Don't under any circumstance rake your car, we have CCTV Cameras watching upon us and your registration plate will be reported.

Pictures will be taken by the BCS Photographers Marc, Dave and Andy. If you don’t want any pictures taken of your car, please let them know. Please note: All registration plate numbers will be blanked out.

We are going to request that some of our Sponsors come down to give you the best deals on services and products for your motor. Their will be goodies that will be handed out too!

If anything else changes we'll keep you up-dated. Any questions/queries don't hesitate to ask. See you's all soon :grinning:

Here is a direct link to the BCS Facebook Event Page: CLICK HERE! Please invite your friends and spread the word.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.